Death at the LE vs. PG game

Topcat

Prayers from a Kilgore guy living in Minnesota. I know it was his favorite thing to do because I'm a dad. You can bet it was a great night in his life. I hope your sister gets well soon and that someday you guys are able to watch your's play something. May God comfort you and your family during this time.

So sorry for your loss....may God give you and your family comfort and help to move forward.....

May God bless you and your family. Look to the hill for with cometh your help, your help cometh from the Lord!! Prayers from cass county (Linden and Atlanta)

I lost my Mom last year suddenly in a car wreck so I know the battle your going thru. We dont always understand why things happen but God has a master plan and one day we will see good in it.

Im praying that God will give you and your family strength to get thru this hard time. It does get a little easier with time.

If you need anything or just need someone to lean on, just shoot me a message.

God Bless your family.

s

Dear Everyone,

This is his son. It is a very sad time for out family and I would like everyone on smoakhouse to know that my father has passed on to a better place and that he died crossing the street after doing his favorite thing in the world and that was watching me play football. He and my sister were hit by a car and he did not make it but my sister has a broken ankle. I know that he loved this site and many people on it. Thank you all very much and please keep our family in your prayers. I will stay on here for the next couple of days before signing out for the final time. Thank you.

sorry for your loss prayers from golden