favorite places to hunt outside tx

GINGERGENOCIDE

Mine has to be montana since I live here now, what a great place it has everything we have back home plus tons more and beautiful scenery.

Mine would be missouri because i have hunted up there for the past 3 years and the deer are amazing. They make the deer here in texas look very small. I killed a huge 8 point last year it weighed about 225. HUGE BUCK..

Northeast Arkansas, on the Arkansas and Missouri border, has some really big deer. It is a area that is very unpopulated and has no pressure. It has so many large tracks of farming, or ag land, it goes un hunted. I hunted it a couple of years with a buddy, and found this place to be a gold mine. Problem is ....it is page out of deliverance, and you cant get in up there unless you know someone. They dont lease their land, and dont really want anyone up there.... They dont manage, feed or even talk about hunting, but they all have a 200 class hanging over their fireplace. The best of all... it is some of the most beautiful country on the planet to hunt.

Northeast Arkansas, on the Arkansas and Missouri border, has some really big deer. It is a area that is very unpopulated and has no pressure. It has so many large tracks of farming, or ag land, it goes un hunted. I hunted it a couple of years with a buddy, and found this place to be a gold mine. Problem is ....it is page out of deliverance, and you cant get in up there unless you know someone. They dont lease their land, and dont really want anyone up there.... They dont manage, feed or even talk about hunting, but they all have a 200 class hanging over their fireplace. The best of all... it is some of the most beautiful country on the planet to hunt.

Yea it is. I love being up that direction.