How is clarksville doin in 1a?

GINGERGENOCIDE

Cville is a really good 1A team. Not getting much respect in the polls because of their record. They have played a tougher schedule than 90% of 2 A schools in East Texas. NB and Lone Oak beat them by two or more TD's but all other loses were very close. Our friends at PP can chime in and give you a little more insite. I truly believe they will do well in the playoffs.

They are fast, no doubt.... What boggles the mind is that when you drive into town, the city limit sign says somewhere above 2000 people, yet they are 1A?? A BIG town for a 1A school.

Man, must have had a lot of move outs to Detroit, Paris, Prairiland, somewhere!

Don't go there Sam. I made that same observation about New Boston a few weeks ago and thought I was going to get run out of town on a rail. :crybaby:

Just giving you fair warning...

Don't go there Sam. I made that same observation about New Boston a few weeks ago and thought I was going to get run out of town on a rail. :crybaby:

Just giving you fair warning...

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But I do believe that there is a marked difference in the academics at NB than those at Clarksville. Maybe that's it, and the reasons for the move-outs. Hmmm... :hmm:

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. But I do believe that there is a marked difference in the academics at NB than those at Clarksville. Maybe that's it, and the reasons for the move-outs. Hmmm... :hmm:

Clarksville is a recongized district this year and the high school is also. Industry has a lot to do :notworthy: :texrangers: :notworthy: with the low school enrollment. So don't blame academics that is not a issue at Clarksville. They will do a great job in 1A this year in football and will make a lot of noise in the playoff this year.