Best DELIVERY pizza in the Tyler area?

cheaptrick77

Hey – having a few family + friends over tomorrow night for Game 6 ... ‘do not really feel like cooking. To which deliver pizza service should I turn?

Best pizza?

Best deal?

Does Bruno’s deliver?

Awww Cheapy, I ENVY you getting to have Bruno's!!! I used to get them when I worked at Cox and HANDS DOWN that was the best Italian food ever! I love their Calzone's and Stromboli's........ :notworthy: :bounce: :woohoo:

I also loved to stop and get me and my ex Liangs! She got garlic chicken which was awesome and I got sweet and sour!!!....mmmmm

Afraid I don't know much outside of South Tyler.

Something tells me Bruno's doesn't deliver, but don't quote me on that.

They don't but I think I remember that Mr. Food? Does? Cause they always delivered it to me at Cox. You have to tip him though but it's not really that much I don't think?

Hey – having a few family + friends over tomorrow night for Game 6 ... 'do not really feel like cooking. To which deliver pizza service should I turn?

Best pizza?

Best deal?

Does Bruno's deliver?

You better feed them something better than Pizza if they will be there unsupervised while you are at the game. :w00t: Because I just know that a nice guy like you would NOT uninvite them after scoring tickets to tonight's game.

• 8 years later...