Jacksonville 84 Nacogdoches 81 (12-OT/Final)

nacdragon07

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked the scores and couldn't believe my eyes...12 overtimes?!? I'm thrilled that Jacksonville came out on the winning end. Pulled another victory out by the skins of their teeth. I immediately "googled" it and it's already listed as a national record for most overtimes in football for any level! Congrats to both teams for a great game.

I handle color for nacogdoches radio and I'm just now (2am) getting home from a home game. Unbelievable night!! The only downer besides being on my feet of 6 hours was that someone had to lose and it was my team. I must say that I was honored to play a small part in something like that. All the crazy playoff issues associated with this game made every play in OT just that much crazier. I have so much I want to say but after almost 6 hours of live radio I'm out of words. Congrats to both teams those kids played their guts/hearts out.

I heard Nac had to win by 8 to get into the playoffs so was Nac not going for the 2 points so they could wait til Jville didnt score? National Record on overtimes. Wow.

Yes, Nac took a knee in multiple OT's so that they could send it to the next OT so they could try to get the 8 point win.

CONGRATS to both teams for the record.game didnt end till five till one !very well coached game for nac. had it been a well coached game for jville none of this would have happened. two oppertunities for fg's and didnt put any points on board.this jville team is to good to be coached that way.its not fair to the boys

CONGRATS to both teams for the record.game didnt end till five till one !very well coached game for nac. had it been a well coached game for jville none of this would have happened. two oppertunities for fg's and didnt put any points on board.this jville team is to good to be coached that way.its not fair to the boys

And the coaches as Jacksonville do not deserve to have some JackWagon stabbing what they are trying to do in the back on an anonymous internet bulletin board. ESPECIALLY from a supposed fan of the program. If you are that upset with the coaching why don't you man up and go talk to the coaching staff face to face and let them know of your concern. OR you COULD get your degree and take over a program somewhere and then you could see how it feels to have some slapstick in the stands that sits on their brains all day with no pressure on anything but their sphincter and see how it feels to have to make tough calls all day everyday all year long without the benefit of sitting in the stands and the ability to use hindsight