• Rangers in 4
    • Rangers in 5
    • Rangers in 6
    • Rangers in 7
    • Giants in 4
    • Giants in 5
    • Giants in 6
    • Giants in 7

I'm thinking Rangers in 5, but I'm going to shock most of you and say that Rangers/Lee lose game 1, then come back and win 4 in a row. Here is my theory, and it absolutely matters none but its fun. Giants hitters are more of a contact station to station type club, which to me I think hurts Lee a little bit. Lee is great and getting the big swingers out by attacking different parts of the zone which gets power hitters out because there approach is look for a pitch to drive, rarely do you see a power hitter hit the ball where it's pitched, when you do they win batting titles, HAMILTON. Contact hitters just look for something to reach and hit the ball where it is pitched, like the Giants. I look for him to give up a few hits and runs in Game 1, but I think the Giants approach works to our advantage with Wilson, Hunter, and Lewis. They win games 2,3, & 4, Lee comes back wins game 5 because you wont get him twice. :thumbsup: Ok there ya go, you dont even have to watch it, just told you what was going to happen....your welcome! Go Rangers!!!

Told yall.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee looked horrible tonite, and of course the Texas bullpen adds to the woes. Shake this one off and get em tomorrow. Can't get down 0-2 against that pitching staff....

So your saying...we shouldnt play the last 3 1/2 innings of game 1????

LETS GO RANGERS!!!

The Rangers can beat Matt Cain. I think the Rangers need to rethink Vlad in the outfield. He had 2 of the Rangers' 4 errors. Might have to have him ride the pine for this one and start Murphy in left and move Cruz to right. I was'nt expecting the Giants to do that well offensively either. CJ needs to be on his A game and get this split heading back to Texas

I think people need to realize this Giant team is pretty good...Also their hitting style is actually perfect agianst top pitching because they are a free swinging bunch that struggles agianst pitchers who pitch out of the zone. They do better agianst pitchers who pitch in the zone( like Lee)...if Lee would have been able to locate his curve he might have struck out 15...look for him IF the curve is biting to use it alot more in game 5

CJ could dominate if he is locating that fast ball on the bottom half of the strike zone because this Giant team will not lay off of pitches and will help him out alot

No need to panic. Like someone else pointed out, the Good Guys also lost Game 1 of the ALCS, and that ended up working out pretty well. A win tonight gets the Rangers back to The Ballpark with a split in San Fran, and that would be fine. It's a long series.

is it me or does it just not seem right that Cheapy did not start the official WSC thread?

That is kind of you, but it's cool . . . Eagle8 had every right to start the thread, I simply edited it to THE OFFICIAL 2010 WORLD SERIES THREAD & added a poll.

Just as long as we are talking Baseball, all is great! :)

GO RANGERS !!!

We are right where we need to be, 2, 3, 4, 5 combined for only 2 hits last night, oh yeah, get ready for an offensive explosion. Rangers win the next 4. Like I predicted. :thumbsup:

The ony question I had for Ron was the pinch hit for Mitch late in the game with Caaaantu, bless me. Seriously dont care about lefty righty matchups, Caaaaaantu, bless me, is terrible. Coming down with a cold I guess.

We are right where we need to be, 2, 3, 4, 5 combined for only 2 hits last night, oh yeah, get ready for an offensive explosion. Rangers win the next 4. Like I predicted. :thumbsup:

The ony question I had for Ron was the pinch hit for Mitch late in the game with Caaaantu, bless me. Seriously dont care about lefty righty matchups, Caaaaaantu, bless me, is terrible. Coming down with a cold I guess.

the pitcher he was facing was a TERRIBLE split like .190 LH hitting agianst and .390 RH hitting agianst him..I had no problem seeing if Cantu could get something going

I honestly thought when Murph pinch hit for the pitcher that he would stay in the game and take over right field. Vlad hasnt been to impressing yet in the playoffs and I know in a matter of time he will break out. I'm looking for that to happen when the team returns to Arlington. Anyways, I really thought putting murphy in the outfield last night would have been better defensively and may have led to the Giants scoring less runs.

Not the best of starts. Lee just didn't have his normal command and the hitters were not patience enough at the plate. But, you have to hand it to the Giants for taking advantage of the situation and getting one from the Rangers when they were not at their best. With all that being said this thing is far from over. Hopefully they get it back on track and bring it back to Texas with a split.

The double then tagging to go to third and running right back to the mound seemed to take alot out of Lee. He was breathing pretty hard in the 3rd and 4th even shook off a few pitches just to step off and catch his breath. The Rangers had a shot to jump all over San Fran in the first but we didnt get the big hit. They will be ready to go tonight. San Fran has a good team and some guys playing out of their mind right now. Our bullpen will be tested this series.