If you could have any vehicle - what would it be

parentofredheads

I got tickeled at my husband last night... I told 'em... ya know, I almost bid on something for you the other day... what's that, he says... well, either Ft. Worth or Dallas has got their police cars up for auction, and they're all white Dodge Chargers... really, how much were they going for... not much..... WELL, WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ME ONE... LOL!

Then right after that, a Mustang commercial came on...told him those were pretty nice... he says no, if you're gonna get me something, get me a Camaro ... course, my reply was immedately - WE'RE NOT HAVING NO STINKING CHEVROLET ON THIS PLACE... LOL! He said, okay, fine, then I want a Charger. LOL!

Then we got to talking about trucks...oh, maird!!! Still to this day, the best looking truck I think there is a black 4x4 Dodge 1 ton dually, period!

Now, if I had my druthers on a car... well, it'd have to be a brand spanking new black convertible Corvette... course they're a Chevrolet, so I'd have to keep it at mom's.... LOL! But shhhh, hubby doesn't have to know that... LOL! And I have absolutely NO idea when I'd drive it... or where, for that matter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The new Mustangs sure are nice! I personally think the Camaro's are just a copy cat. An overpriced copy cat at that! You can get a Mustang GT Premium for the price of a V6 Camaro.

But the Camaro has been kicking butt and taking names in Pro Stock drag racing. The Mustangs of JFR do well in Funny Car but that's because they are not restricted to stock parts like in the PS class and they only run 1000 ft vs the PS full quarter.

If I could have any vehicle I WANTED, it would be a full size pickup that gets 80 mpg....as long as we're wishing....:)

In that case, as long as we are wishing....I want one that burns 12 gallons of fuel in a 1000 ft.......

NHRA-torrence_02032011.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest cincyfan

I have only been impressed twice by a car but that was because of the dudes who were doing the driving and the cars were both custom BMW convertibles.... I scratched "Driving Like A Maniacal, Possessed Demon On The Autobahn" off my bucket list in June 2011 on my trip to Germany in one of those Beemers. I just bought a brand new afordable decent basic vehicle 3 weeks ago but if this is a fantasy forum then I want a Maybach 62S with Brad Pitt or Roger Daltry as my driver....