Daingerfield vs. Pottsboro

franksnbeans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Micotrav. We love to host playoff games in Royse City!

And they do it exceptionally well!! Of all the "playoff stadiums" we've been to, Royse City is my absolute favorite! We've played several games there and have yet to be disappointed. It's a bit of a drive, but worth every mile! The stadium is easy to get to, clean, roomy, and very well maintained, with plenty of parking, good eats, and lots of friendly folks who are happy to be of service. I believe the traveling members of The Tiger Nation will be quite pleased! :thumbsup:

Pottsboro will get some key players back this week. 1, being their starting qb that went down in the first game if District. It's unsure if he will play the qb spot, or may slide into receiver. (to me, he's their best athlete) Pottsboro has been rolling with a Soph. qb who has done an unbelievable job and gained tremendous experience this season. They've also been playing 2 weeks without their starting LB. He will also suit up for the show! I know it's a tough matchup, but I think our boys will come to play. I believe that we are on the same level as New Boston, if not better. And I hear they gave D'field some problems. Can't wait till FRIDAY!!

Pottsboro will get some key players back this week. 1, being their starting qb that went down in the first game if District. It's unsure if he will play the qb spot, or may slide into receiver. (to me, he's their best athlete) Pottsboro has been rolling with a Soph. qb who has done an unbelievable job and gained tremendous experience this season. They've also been playing 2 weeks without their starting LB. He will also suit up for the show! I know it's a tough matchup, but I think our boys will come to play. I believe that we are on the same level as New Boston, if not better. And I hear they gave D'field some problems. Can't wait till FRIDAY!!

You could combine the top three teams in your district and you would not be able to beat Daingerfield or New Boston, please.

The Daingerfield - NB score was 42-14 until the final seconds of the game. Game was played in New Boston. NB has the two fastest kids in the district on their team. So, yeah... I could see a similar score as the Dfield - NB game. I'll say 42-14.

Pottsboro will need to get a few(actuall alot)of key players from other teams to win this week. Daingerfield wins bye 3-4 touchdowns. Good luck Tigers!