Daingerfield vs. Pottsboro

franksnbeans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doooooown goooooooes Daiiiiiiiiiingerfield

Welcome aboard Ump.

Don't let the smack get to you. You're the only piece of fresh meat these dogs have seen in a while.

Of course, you probably knew what you were in for right?

If you honestly think Pottsboro is going to beat Daingerfield, I question your sanity or your football acumen.

If you're just trying to stir the pot, well... then I like your style. :smirk:

Welcome aboard Ump.

Don't let the smack get to you. You're the only piece of fresh meat these dogs have seen in a while.

Of course, you probably knew what you were in for right?

If you honestly think Pottsboro is going to beat Daingerfield, I question your sanity or your football acumen.

If you're just trying to stir the pot, well... then I like your style. :smirk:

Somebody has to do it right?

Been getting lots of nibbles so far lol

Highjack it? there's only D'field people here talkin about how good they are.... :P

hey and me talking about how overrated they are :)

Class 2A

School Total Points Prv

1. Refugio (15) (5-0) 234 1

2. Tatum (8) (5-0) 217 2

3. Godley (1) (6-0) 178 3

4. Cameron Yoe (6-0) 163 4

5. Lexington (1) (6-0) 162 5

6. Daingerfield (4-1) 140 6

7. New London West Rusk (4-1) 69 8

8. Edna (5-0) 53 9

9. Muleshoe (4-1) 51 7

10. Sonora (5-0) 32 10

there ya go.... AP Poll

ok ok ok I know we are ranked, but really, nobody talks about cameron and we don't get much respect...and boy, how old is that poll lol

We aren't even rated...no one on here respects us so thats all we have to play for

And yes, in my opinion, Daingerfield is overrated

Well, you should know what they say about opinions! We really don't put alot of stock on ratings anyway, just RINGS! The last two years DF was rated lower in the polls, and we all know how that turned out!

Royce city is a great environment for a high school playoff game. good luck D field. hope to see u make it all the way and shut tatum up

How did our neighbors down at Carthage work out for you?? I told everyone that "Carthage beat Gilmer, Gilmer beat Daingerfield, Daingerfield beat Pleasant Grove, so Carthage will blow-out Pleasant Grove. If I remember correctly, Tatum beat Gilmer so that puts Tatum at about 48 and Pleasant Grove at about 13.... now go air up those b-#### ball boy.

How did our neighbors down at Carthage work out for you?? I told everyone that "Carthage beat Gilmer, Gilmer beat Daingerfield, Daingerfield beat Pleasant Grove, so Carthage will blow-out Pleasant Grove. If I remember correctly, Tatum beat Gilmer so that puts Tatum at about 48 and Pleasant Grove at about 13.... now go air up those b-#### ball boy.

oh so now i cant talk on smoaky just because my team lost? never said anything about pleasant grove?? easy there big guy control your anger. do we need to take you to therapy? you get offended so easily. we will see if tatum even makes it to face off against daingerfield.

oh so now i cant talk on smoaky just because my team lost? never said anything about pleasant grove?? easy there big guy control your anger. do we need to take you to therapy? you get offended so easily. we will see if tatum even makes it to face off against daingerfield.

Offended?? I don't think so. Yeah, we played down to some of our opponents level, but when needed, we played up and above our opponents level. So Daingerfield already won the coin toss to get them into the Finals? I must have missed the "Longview News Journal" this morning.

Offended?? I don't think so. Yeah, we played down to some of our opponents level, but when needed, we played up and above our opponents level. So Daingerfield already won the coin toss to get them into the Finals? I must have missed the "Longview News Journal" this morning.

DF has not even won their first playoff game yet! Everybody slow their roll!

that's just retarded....

Redwater beat White Oak (48-41)... Tatum struggled against White Oak (49-28)... Daingerfield shut out Redwater (48-0).... So that puts Daingerfield at about 56 and Tatum at about 24... Go find another trash can to beat on....

that's just retarded....

Redwater beat White Oak (48-41)... Tatum struggled against White Oak (49-28)... Daingerfield shut out Redwater (48-0).... So that puts Daingerfield at about 56 and Tatum at about 24... Go find another trash can to beat on....

Sorry to get all you Daingerfields blood pressure up, I was just agitating Hawk, wasn't aimed at y'all or D'field... lol just friendly fire

that's just retarded....

lol...

Tatum beat Gilmer

Gilmer beat Dfield

Works all kids of different ways.. But none of that matters now... eh?