Daingerfield vs. Pottsboro

franksnbeans

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Royce city is a great environment for a high school playoff game. good luck D field. hope to see u make it all the way and shut tatum up

Just because you are a Hawk and not an Eagle, don't be a hater. :rolleyes:

lol...

Tatum beat Gilmer

Gilmer beat Dfield

Works all kids of different ways.. But none of that matters now... eh?

yep... I bet I could even find a way to turn that 6 point win over Gilmer around on you.

Let me try..

Tatum beat Gilmer by 6

Gilmer beat Gladewater by 1 (in OT)

Gladewater beat Arp by 6

Daingerfield beat Arp by 30

That makes Daingerfield about 17 points better than Tatum :thumbsup:

Too bad it doesn't work that way.

once again there you go twisting my words. i said i hope to see daingerfield make it all the way. I never said anything about d field having a guaranteed trip to state.

we will see if tatum even makes it to face off against daingerfield.

The above belongs to you. Looks like you placed Daingerfield in the Finals and just maybe Tatum can make it to have a face off with them.

Now who looks like they don't know what they are talking about?

oh so now i cant talk on smoaky just because my team lost? never said anything about pleasant grove?? easy there big guy control your anger. do we need to take you to therapy? you get offended so easily. we will see if tatum even makes it to face off against daingerfield.

One thing is for sure. Tatum may or may not win a State championship this year, but we know for sure who is not gonna win one this year. Go watch your Hawks play some basketball!

yep... I bet I could even find a way to turn that 6 point win over Gilmer around on you.

Let me try..

Tatum beat Gilmer by 6

Gladewater beat Arp by 6

That makes Daingerfield about 17 points better than Tatum :thumbsup:

It would be cool if it worked that way huh...

There is one thing about those teams you mentioned... NONE of them beat Tatum....

And you shouldnt of mentioned Arp... JJ is gonna see it and smile from ear to ear...

Let me try..

Tatum beat Gilmer by 6

Gladewater beat Arp by 6

That makes Daingerfield about - 17 points worse than Tatum :thumbsup:

Or you could just quote somebody and change their quote... see above.. lol Does it work that way?

Definition of YEOMAN

1a : an attendant or officer in a royal or noble household b : a person attending or assisting another : retainer c : yeoman of the guard d : a naval petty officer who performs clerical duties

2a : a person who owns and cultivates a small farm; specifically : one belonging to a class of English freeholders below the gentry b : a person of the social rank of yeoman

3: one that performs great and loyal service <did a yeoman's job in seeing the program through>

4: a wanker who thinks his team can hang with elite teams from Northeast Texas

Definition of YEOMAN

1a : an attendant or officer in a royal or noble household b : a person attending or assisting another : retainer c : yeoman of the guard d : a naval petty officer who performs clerical duties

2a : a person who owns and cultivates a small farm; specifically : one belonging to a class of English freeholders below the gentry b : a person of the social rank of yeoman

3: one that performs great and loyal service <did a yeoman's job in seeing the program through>

4: a wanker you thinks his team can hang with elite teams from Northeast Texas

Actually just spit coke on my keyboeard on that one. Love the wanker comment!