Daingerfield vs. Pottsboro

franksnbeans

There aint but one way the chips are gonna fall and thats in Daingerfields favor. Potts congrats on making the playoffs but air up your basketballs cause its bout that time..........and by the way ump Yoe or oye or whatever you wanna call yourselves........your team is rudy poo and if we play them we will no doubt beat the brakes off of them. lol

yeah... I know... we got all the chips...

dario_minieri_chip_leader.jpg

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol nope, what is he like the local bully or something? Haha

i can ....make u cry like a little girl and be scared to ever look at smoaky ever again.....but right now im just looking at some of your retarded posts. have a nice day rook.... oh found your yeoman pic...

horse.595.jpg

Just over 24 hours to kickoff! We really need to get this game underway, these posts are getting away from the game at hand! LOL....Supposed to be a beautiful night for football tomorrow night. Just as we predicted and just what we ordered....game time temp 50 degrees...winds 5-7 mph...the roof will be open on the stadium, bring your blankets and a jacket....we've got everything else!!! :woohoo:

yeah... I know... we got all the chips...

dario_minieri_chip_leader.jpg

Hope Pottsboro does not call your bluff. Would hate to see DF go down for being over confident. I would say DF is more of a semi-bluff. Got a good hand, but not the nutz!

i can ....make u cry like a little girl and be scared to ever look at smoaky ever again.....but right now im just looking at some of your retarded posts. have a nice day rook.... oh found your yeoman pic...

horse.595.jpg

Dude that was pretty lame...try and find something else a little more witty or don't waste my time

Dude that was pretty lame...try and find something else a little more witty or don't waste my time

the only thing lame is the yeoman offesive line.....twenkies much and no weight training...

im wasting your time so,.....POOOF be gone just like cameron DOH's season after tomorrow.

:sorcerer:

Hope Pottsboro does not call your bluff. Would hate to see DF go down for being over confident. I would say DF is more of a semi-bluff. Got a good hand, but not the nutz!

Its not a bluff and you know it! Thats just wishful thinkin on your part. There will be no shame in losing to us lileagle. I mean if it happens, i don't think you guys thought you would make it to the state game before the season started, so 2nd place won't be that bad if we are lucky enough to meet each other. :thumbsup: After all we are the 2 time defending champs.

the only thing lame is the yeoman offesive line.....twenkies much and no weight training...

im wasting your time so,.....POOOF be gone just like cameron DOH's season after tomorrow.

:sorcerer:

That post lacks much like...

1) Correct spelling of a Yoemen

2) Any common sense talking about an offensive line that allows our offense to get nearly 400 yards a game

3) Wit which I figured you had

Instead it shows me how nonsensical your viewpoint is and I'm guessing by the somewhat of a build up you were given, that standards on here aren't real high...

Its not a bluff and you know it! Thats just wishful thinkin on your part. There will be no shame in losing to us lileagle. I mean if it happens, i don't think you guys thought you would make it to the state game before the season started, so 2nd place won't be that bad if we are lucky enough to meet each other. :thumbsup: After all we are the 2 time defending champs.

Just yanking your tail! I am very confident in the Eagles. But not enough to think that they have it won for sure. Seems you think it is a done deal and that everyone else might as well go home. I can remember when another team that was 2 time defending State champs thought the same thing, that it was in the bag. But they forgot to show up for the final game and came in second. Would not be surprised if the same thing happens this year. Good luck and hopefully see ya in Dec!

now its my turn to yank on somebodys tail , and i choose lileagle's tail... yes there was a team that was 2 time defending champs and yes they did forget to show up for the final game..and i believe if i am not mistakin that very team was TATUM...seems that they already have a bad habit of not showing up for the final (roflmao) so why not let us DAINGERFIELD TIGERS put it in to motion that we have already won the degree, Do you really think that TATDUMB will get past YOE ... i am thinking Tatum will surpass Yoe but then get a wake up call when they meet the MIGHTY TIGERS ...just saying

Just yanking your tail! I am very confident in the Eagles. But not enough to think that they have it won for sure. Seems you think it is a done deal and that everyone else might as well go home. I can remember when another team that was 2 time defending State champs thought the same thing, that it was in the bag. But they forgot to show up for the final game and came in second. Would not be surprised if the same thing happens this year. Good luck and hopefully see ya in Dec!

I see.... when you speak in hyperbole... you're just yanking someone's tail. When someone else indulges in a little smack talk... it's overconfidence.

Come on... if this is going to continue for another month... you guys are going to have to start getting a little more imaginative. :thumbsup:

now its my turn to yank on somebodys tail , and i choose lileagle's tail... yes there was a team that was 2 time defending champs and yes they did forget to show up for the final game..and i believe if i am not mistakin that very team was TATUM...seems that they already have a bad habit of not showing up for the final (roflmao) so why not let us DAINGERFIELD TIGERS put it in to motion that we have already won the degree, Do you really think that TATDUMB will get past YOE ... i am thinking Tatum will surpass Yoe but then get a wake up call when they meet the MIGHTY TIGERS ...just saying

I would worry more about your tigers getting fat and sassy before the finals. With Godley already falling you will not have a test until the finals. When you face off against a worthy opponent in the finals (Tatum I hope), it may leave you chasing your tail....just saying

I would worry more about your tigers getting fat and sassy before the finals. With Godley already falling you will not have a test until the finals. When you face off against a worthy opponent in the finals (Tatum I hope), it may leave you chasing your tail....just saying

you never know lileagle we all just like to have fun and pick on each other until then right..lol

you never know lileagle we all just like to have fun and pick on each other until then right..lol

You are correct! We need to keep this on the DF vs. Tatum thread. Do not want to disrespect Pottsboro to much. But really do they think they have a chance?

I think that anyone has a chance if they come to play. No team would have made it this far if they didn't have a chance. I'm a true Tiger fan and I believe that if our boys do not come in and show up, then yes Pottsboro have a chance! But that's why it's one game at a time. That's why they call it football. I believe that our boys will come in focused at the task at hand and show up and play to the best of their abilities! Good Luck Tigers and may God Bless all of the travelers tonight on their way to and from the game to travel safely to and from their homes to see our young men participate in a game that they and we have become to Love!

Good Luck Tigers and bring another one home.

We are not chokers like you guys were. lol I will go out on a limb and say that i do think its in the bag. The Tigers have backed up all the smack i have talked the last couple years so no reason to think they wont this year. I can afford to think like that as long as they stay focused on each game one at a time, we will be fine. We will not meet a team with more talent then us in the playoffs(yes i even mean Tatum) and we have played at a different level in the playoffs the last couple years, so as long as our players dont get as cocky as me, i'm gonna go ahead and say "size them boys up" they got another ring coming. lol

Ready to watch this game at our stadium tonight!! RC is looking forward to hosting you guys, be sure to come hungry. We have soulmans bbq sandwiches, chick fil a, cici's pizza, footlong hot dogs and all the normal concession stand food.

Safe travels to both teams....we arent hard to find, you'll see the lights for a few miles down the highway.

Good luck to both sides and hope everyone remains injury free!

We are not chokers like you guys were. lol I will go out on a limb and say that i do think its in the bag. The Tigers have backed up all the smack i have talked the last couple years so no reason to think they wont this year. I can afford to think like that as long as they stay focused on each game one at a time, we will be fine. We will not meet a team with more talent then us in the playoffs(yes i even mean Tatum) and we have played at a different level in the playoffs the last couple years, so as long as our players dont get as cocky as me, i'm gonna go ahead and say "size them boys up" they got another ring coming. lol

Keep counting those chickens before they hatch. Might just be a big ole Eagle in one of those eggs that takes it away from you.

eagles_nest060404.jpg