WestRusk2009

Who gets the win?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• West Rusk
    • Rogers

West Rusk

vs Redwater W 52-36

vs White Oak W 41-42 (Loss, but WO forfeits win)

vs New Diana W 33-7

vs Jefferson W 32-14

vs Tenaha W 54-31

BYE WEEK

vs Union Grove W 48-16

vs Frankston W 54-6

vs Winona W 63-6

vs Joaquin W 68-0

vs Arp W 27-7

Avg 47 points per game lol.......

Rogers

vs Groesbeck W 42-39

vs Little River Academy W 28-7

vs Troy W 28-17

vs Mart W 41-20

vs Franklin W 41-14

vs Thorndale W 56-36

vs Bruceville-Eddy W 34-12

vs Jarrell W 63-7

vs Rosebud-Lott W 34-0

vs Lexington L 14-35

vs Leon W 28-27

Avg 35 points per game

WestRusk had their hands full with Arp until Arp pulled starters out to prepare for the playoffs. WR caught a hail mary tipped/deflected pass to end the half against Arp to go ahead 12-7. Had they not cuaght that pass Arp was about to go in at halftime winning with their starting RB/SLB pulled out already. But when Arp came out after half the they pulled back and starting rolling 3rd and 4th string kids in and kept the offense down to basics. WestRusk kept their ears back and still only got 2 more scores from that point, just something to think about. All that said WestRusk is legit and can win this game if they come out level and start strong look out.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WestRusk had their hands full at the coin flip but then got down to buisness. Arp was actually ahead untill West Rusk started knocking Arp players out of the game. WR caught a hail mary tipped/deflected pass (does it matter if it was caught?) to end the half against Arp to go ahead 12-7. Had they not cuaght that pass Arp was about to go in at halftime winning with their starting RB/SLB KNOCKED out already. But when Arp came out after half the they had to pull back and starting rolling 3rd and 4th string kids in and kept the offense down to basics. WestRusk didn't push for a total blow out as the game (and district) was already won and they had playoffs so why risk injury? All that said WestRusk is legit and will win this game if they come out playing like they have been.

Fixed it for you :thumbsup:

Play strong, listen to your coaches, and win state Raiders.

Play hard WR. Do not look ahead. Beat Rogers and if Arp beats Buffalo the rematch will be on. Good Luck and we hope for an injury free game Let's go 9 AA D2.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Play hard WR. Do not look ahead. Beat Rogers and if Arp beats Buffalo the rematch will be on. Good Luck and we hope for an injury free game Let's go 9 AA D2.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Spud

Rogers is missing their QB so this will be a blowout. WR by 40+.

even without their stud QB, I don't think it should be that bad. WR by 20+ seems more realistic. However, I'm not saying it's not possible to win by 40+, i just dont see it. Either way, by 1 or 40+, West Rusk will win.

Guest Pigskincrazy
Game tomorrow. Any changes in players? injuries? players coming back from injuries? sickness? anything?

I hear that 3,5,6,13 and 21 are all out for the Raiders.

No seriously, you really do not expect any of that information to get out do you?

Do not give a coaching staff the ammo to change game plans at this stage.

Guest Pigskincrazy

Wish I had went over to that centex dominated website earlier.....

To my surprise Rogers is a 10 point favorite????? ROFL

Give me WR and 10 (not that we will need it) and I will put a LARGE steak dinner on it.