Chapel Hill Vs Madisonville!

Buzzfrog

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game!!! :bounce:

Congratulations Bull Dogs on a game well played, very little errors... good focus and execution.

Well done Coach Sitton and staff, 3 more practices :whip:

Sitton and Staff did a great job of getting these kids back focused. Last week was a ugly defensive ballgame and this week they were on target every play. Held MV to just 35 yds. I dont remember one poor tackle.

The offensive line did a great job of protecting Avery and opening the holes for the running game. Sometimes the oline doesnt get credited but they are doing a awesome job.

Next week will be a different ballgame. Navasota or Huffman will be at a totally different level than MV.

Keep up the good work Dogs. The team I saw last night is as team that can make it to the final show. Just gotta keep playing smart and aggressive. Thank God for another injury free game.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!

Sitton and Staff did a great job of getting these kids back focused. Last week was a ugly defensive ballgame and this week they were on target every play. Held MV to just 35 yds. I dont remember one poor tackle.

The offensive line did a great job of protecting Avery and opening the holes for the running game. Sometimes the oline doesnt get credited but they are doing a awesome job.

Next week will be a different ballgame. Navasota or Huffman will be at a totally different level than MV.

Keep up the good work Dogs. The team I saw last night is as team that can make it to the final show. Just gotta keep playing smart and aggressive. Thank God for another injury free game.

Go Bulldogs!!!!!!!

AMEN

navasota will run Huffman off the field. CH better remember that Navasota isn't Madisonville. They have size, speed, and a coaching staff that knows what its doing and not a collection of good old boys.

Never said they were but we aren't Huffman either.........our boys will focus and coaches will prepare accordingly, we know this will be a hard fought game... Our fans will be there with bells and whistles to show our support no matter the outcome. Good luck to you and your team.

Amen was in reference to the injury free game..... da duh da :rolleyes: