West Sabine vs. Garrison

7come11

LOL! Nah, I'd rather see a replay of 93' when we came to Garrison and beat ya'll at your house! Go Tigers!

Everyone beat the '93 team, 3-7 on the year. I still have nightmares about that season. This years version will stand on it's own merits, West Sabine has no idea what will come rolling out of that Bulldog tunnel on Friday. Dressed in all white uniforms looking large and in charge, I promise you it will not be a Moody type team. Roll On Dogs!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WS doess not have run stop problemss... i dont think Moody had over twenty yards rushing... and we did give up alot of yards on the ground to Groveton, but its the style offence that they run.

The point is WStiger, Garrison is rolling big and will keep rolling all the way to state......

Ya'll tigers better be ready cause Garrison is bringing home another trophy tommorow Night!!!!

LOL! Nah, I'd rather see a replay of 93' when we came to Garrison and beat ya'll at your house! Go Tigers!

Man its gonna be a great game...all its doing is adding fuel to tha fire and sawboss .....u might think yall are wearing your jerseys next friday......sorry to upset you...We want it more than any team in tha state of Texas.......An imma say it agian FOOTBALL is all about who wants it more.....Ya no Garrisons really good... for an unsucessful 2a team its actually kinda funny......having to come down to 1a jus to be undefeated :bye:

Man its gonna be a great game...all its doing is adding fuel to tha fire and sawboss .....u might think yall are wearing your jerseys next friday......sorry to upset you...We want it more than any team in tha state of Texas.......An imma say it agian FOOTBALL is all about who wants it more.....Ya no Garrisons really good... for an unsucessful 2a team its actually kinda funny......having to come down to 1a jus to be undefeated :bye:

I'm not sure you could be considered safe to say "Garrison Football" and "unsucessful" in the same sentence. Garrison has one of the most sucessful programs in east texas...at any classification.

Unsuccessful 2A team? That is news to me, I seem to remember an 11 year string in the 2A Play-offs from 1994 to 2004 once losing in the State Finals and once winning the State Title with a 16-0 record. Last years 2A team went two rounds deep before losing to State Champion Daingerfield. As far as dropping to 1A, that is where the UIL assigned us to play, so we beat the 10 teams we scheduled and have West Sabine in our sights for now. I "want" to be a retired multi-millionaire, but that is not how it is accomplished. The ole Sawboss is a realist and knows it takes a lot more than "wanting" something, it takes work and execution of a plan. By the way why wasn't West Sabine undefeated this year? I guess they did not "want" that 10-0 record.

Unsuccessful 2A team? That is news to me, I seem to remember an 11 year string in the 2A Play-offs from 1994 to 2004 once losing in the State Finals and once winning the State Title with a 16-0 record. Last years 2A team went two rounds deep before losing to State Champion Daingerfield. As far as dropping to 1A, that is where the UIL assigned us to play, so we beat the 10 teams we scheduled and have West Sabine in our sights for now. I "want" to be a retired multi-millionaire, but that is not how it is accomplished. The ole Sawboss is a realist and knows it takes a lot more than "wanting" something, it takes work and execution of a plan. By the way why wasn't West Sabine undefeated this year? I guess they did not "want" that 10-0 record.

LOL... :smirk: That phrase always gets me every time............................"We want it more!"

Unsuccessful..boy u must not know much about east texas football cause if u did u would know that garrison has been a power house in 2a besides like 2 years

yall will get a nice dose of #7 running over your defense, # 3 burning off on your defense, # 70 caking your d line, and your offense wont stop our # 8 on defense...... it was cool till you called garrison an unsuccessful 2a program..y'all have had your chances to beat us but you didn't DO IT....GO DAWGS!!!!!!!!

- former bulldog

I'm ready for some football. Hope the kids all live up to this post. Some very poor choices of words but still good for the hype. Garrison is a great program, an west Sabine always turns out atheltes. Garrison is the same ole garrison power running game pounding the rock, west Sabine runs it all. I don't think garrison has a shot at state or to beat west Sabine by 50 garrison is done either this week or next. Alto is on fire with jones back. Still taking the underdog West Sabine by 3.

West Sabine Basketball Schedule

Date Event Photos

11/18/2010 WS BB - Martinsville Tournament VG

11/23/2010 WS BB - Shelbyville JVG JVB VG VB

11/30/2010 WS BB - Hemphill JVG JVB VG VB

12/2/2010 WS BB - Cushing Tournament JVB

12/2/2010 WS BB - Van Tournament VB

YEP, YOU WILL BE PLAYING TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD AGAINST SHELBYVILLE!!!

GET'EM AIRED UP!!!

6826_103231749692125_100000159021493_940

6826_103232056358761_100000159021493_941

6826_103232309692069_100000159021493_941

6826_103232286358738_100000159021493_941

I know those are probably the only pictures you but that was 68-28 defeat of the Bulldogs. Yes it was close early but it got out of hand quick. With that said Garrison was a very successful 2A program. When they dropped to 1A and got out of the shadows of West Rusk and Arp they shined. Garrison will win by 21+

I'm with Sawboss here. How in the world would you call Garrison an unsuccessful 2A program. Did you not look at the all time playoff appearances on the front page of Smoaky. I believe Garrison is there and so is West Sabine but if you noticed Garrison was in the top with 30 and West Sabine has 13. Garrison was 2A for those and at one point West Sabine moved up to 2A and how many times did they make the playoffs in 2A? Garrison made the playoffs for 11 straight seasons from 1994 - 2005 including a state title appearance, a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP and even went four rounds deep in 2005. What Garrison are you referring to? Obvioulsy not the Garrison team that you are playing on Friday night. I thought there was only one town named Garrison in the state but I am obviously mistaken because the Garrison you are playing Friday night is anything but unsuccessful. I was hoping for a well fought battle in the trenches but I have changed my mind to wanting a BLOWOUT!! I was thinking that a one point victory would be fine but I am not hoping that the coaches don't let off the gas and light up the score board. Good luck to the Tigers on the hardwood bouncing the little round ball next week!

I know those are probably the only pictures you but that was 68-28 defeat of the Bulldogs. Yes it was close early but it got out of hand quick. With that said Garrison was a very successful 2A program. When they dropped to 1A and got out of the shadows of West Rusk and Arp they shined. Garrison will win by 21+

Thanks for the support, but we were not in West Rusk's shadow last year. Garrison defeated West Rusk and finished second behind Arp.

Get em sawboss...ha ha..