Alto vs Thrall

TXGOLFER48

I'm like the golf man, what do these guys run on offense??? Big? Fast? Surely somebody out their has seen these guys . . . . . . :pinch:

Red i'm hearing they run from under center and the spread offense ,thats all,i will have to go 007 and see what else i can find out....... :thumbsup:

Last Friday (vs James Bowie) I saw an Alto team come together that reminded me of the 2006 and 2007 State Champ teams. All the players came together and played together. There wasn't any fussing on the sideline and they worked as one. If Alto can keep it together tonight, as they did last Friday, The Tigers will have their hands full. GO YELLOWJACKETS!!! My prediction, Alto 35 Thrall 7.

Last Friday (vs James Bowie) I saw an Alto team come together that reminded me of the 2006 and 2007 State Champ teams. All the players came together and played together. There wasn't any fussing on the sideline and they worked as one. If Alto can keep it together tonight, as they did last Friday, The Tigers will have their hands full. GO YELLOWJACKETS!!! My prediction, Alto 35 Thrall 7.

It was great to see that last week....they played as a team last week....I like your prediction :thumbsup: