Mineola/Mapearl

wistler40

Whats your thoughts?

Don't know anything about Maypearl, but I will have to take them. If Mineola was in almost any other district they might not have made the playoffs. Beat a pretty bad quitman team by only nine? How they beat Melissa I don't know. Congrats on Mineola making the playoffs but it will be a short run.

Don't know anything about Maypearl, but I will have to take them. If Mineola was in almost any other district they might not have made the playoffs. Beat a pretty bad quitman team by only nine? How they beat Melissa I don't know. Congrats on Mineola making the playoffs but it will be a short run.

Mineola and Quitman is a big rival game always has been and always will be, I agree, if it wasn't a rival game. Mineola should have beat them bad....

About Melissa, Mineola won that game because they were ready for the team, the coaches did a great job at getting the team ready, thats one BIG reason why Mineola is where they are now.

This Group of young men from Mineola are focused on winning, and I believe they will be ready for Maypearl. Mineola's def will shut down Maypearl and should roll into the Regional Round..... This is not the team of the PAST!

So you don't know any thing about Maypearl, but you say they win. And you don't know how Mineola beat Melissa, but they would'nt have made the playoff's in another district. It sounds like you don't know much about Mineola.

I will tell you what I do know, Mineola beat Melissa because they wanted it more. And I do know about Maypearl because I went to thier game against Boyd and they played good and came out in the second half and took control by running the ball and taking advantage of Boyd's turnover's.

I know that if Mineola just play's to thier potential they will beat Maypearl on friday. They have too many weapon's for Maypearl to account for. Just don't turn it over and watch the QB because he can run.

And I do know that Mineola has to earn respect each week, they don't have a winning tradition yet. But they are changing that this year. GO JACKETS!!!!

You don't seem to know much about anything. All you seem to know, is that you don't know how Mineola beat Melissa which I have read on other threads. Let me put it in simple terms since you were not at the game, Mineola 36 vs. Melissa 35. Great game by both teams with Mineola coming out on top. As far as I know, that makes Mineola 1 for 1 against Melissa.

"If Mineola was in almost any other district they might not have made the playoffs." You must be in politics. This sentence says absolutely nothing.

This weeks game against Maypearl should be a good matchup with Mineola coming out on top.

Good luck to the Jackets today against Maypearl. Last night at the citywide peprally everyone had a great time and the whole town is behind ya'll. It was fun to see the guys from the 1966 team there and listening to the coach from that team just reminds you that nothing changes over the years. Just do like he said and leave it all on the field. See everyone there and GO JACKETS!!!!!!!!