Mesquite Poteet 24 Whitehouse 19 (Final)

HouTex

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an incredible turn around by Turner at Poteet! From 0-10 to contenders in the second round.

They have some great athletes at Poteet which is why they made a coaching change. No reason for them to go 0-10 last year with the kids they have.

Whitehouse will win this one by 20+.

WH-49

Poteet- 20.

They have some great athletes at Poteet which is why they made a coaching change. No reason for them to go 0-10 last year with the kids they have.

SS played Poteet last year in non-district. I wouldn't have called any of their players great athletes, but making the second round of the playoffs is a significant improvement.

Tuff to call considering I know nothing about Poteet! I know they have a great record and have beat some good teams.

Some interesting points. They were spanked by Corsicana, which we spanked.

But they also beat Royse city with almost the exact score we beat them.

Anyway.........Of course I want WH to win, but I think the days of Whitehouse shutting teams down or comlpetely out are over. WH needs to be challenged if they will make it to the big games. Rounds 3-6 aint no cake walks.

WH 31

MP 24

One thing about WH is they don't play up and down football. Weaker opponents have been smashed and stronger opponents have had to fight for four quarters to beat them by the slimmest of margins. Going with The Cats.

you are a smart man to chose the Wildcats i saw Poteet play HUTTO.... I was not impressed with the speed of their team either offensively or defensively..... I believe Whitehouse will win and i believe Jcksonville and Marshalll would have beaten either Hutto or Poteet ...... Believe it or not 14 -4A was not that bad of a district .... John Tyler and Whitehouse just mad it look that way.... Did i say Whitehouse willl win another playoff game.......Wildcats Football For Thanksgiving