Mesquite Poteet 24 Whitehouse 19 (Final)

HouTex

hey lion everyone can dream right lol ...... i dreamed of JT winning the Championship last year and they laid an egg .... so get off the haterade and let people be proud of their kids and school i dont see anyone from whitehouse hating on JT .... Maybe because they have more class then you .... i am just saying.... be a fan.... cause i dont think you guys have won a state title in 2010 or am i incorrect on that......

We did hate on JT for 2 weeks after the Pine Tree game, but they deserved it.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think we can hang with Highland Park, Mavgrad99?

Yes. Highland Park is a solid team, but overrated b/c the hype is so high on them. They are not a championship team this year and anyone who thinks they will has been hitting the bandwagon pipe way too hard.

You whitehouse fans make me laugh so much. Assuming you win against poteet thats a big if, Highland Park will take yall behind the woodshed! Man I thought I picked homer picks lol. Good team yes ,state title not even close.

Here is something you don't take into account. Whitehouse has a good defense. John Tyler didn't do nearly what everyone thought they would do against their defense (I though JT would roll as well). When it comes to simulating Highland Park's offense, Whitehouse basically runs it. Spread them out, toss it around, score alot of points... Whitehouse does that, so the preparation for that game will on Whitehouse's part should be top notch.

An advantage that Highland Park has is the experience of playing in this game. Every year they make it 3-4 rounds deep.

I still think Whitehouse has the horses to hang with anyone in the state. So forget about Highland Park, beat Poteet, and just think of HP as another game.

You whitehouse fans make me laugh so much. Assuming you win against poteet thats a big if, Highland Park will take yall behind the woodshed! Man I thought I picked homer picks lol. Good team yes ,state title not even close.

It's good we can all laugh about this. Because your Lions are in the same boat, IF and that's a very big IF, you guys get past Lindale, the Celina woodshed awaits.

I will say this. The fans need to focus on Poteet before we even think that we will see Highland Park. Highland Park needs to think about Hillcrest before they think about their next game. For anyone that knows anything about Whitehouse or has seen them play this year they should know that we can play with anyone in the state in 4A. Whitehouse has so many weapons that it isn't even funny. For example two 1000 yard receivers, a 1000 yard rusher and a QB that has thrown for almost 3500 yards with 43 TD's and 6 int's. They have alot more weapons that havn't even been used yet.

Everyone talks about Highland Park but Frisco Liberty beat a team 70-17 that Highland Park only beat 35-28. Every matchup is different and that is why you shouldn't look past anyone or you will be setting at home like the Hippos.

yes I will say that, yall need to quit dreaming about that that state title cause truth is whitehouse is not all that good.

I was going to call you classless but I actually think you are clueless and extremely jealous. Come on to Corsicana and watch a team that could beat Henderson all over the field.

yes I will say that, yall need to quit dreaming about that that state title cause truth is whitehouse is not all that good.

Everyone should dream and everyone should hope. Its pretty sad if you don't.

By the way, Eva Longoria didn't show up at my place last night. I did hear that Scarlett Johansson is in my neighborhood so maybe......

Dude your bashing of Whitehouse fans is getting old. Noone has said anything about winning state or beating Highland Park or whatever else you want to make up to criticize Wildcat fans about. Whatever fixation or fetish you have with Whitehouse fans is really pretty sick. You lurk around Whitehouse threads just waiting to spit your vile. Go find another thread to troll.

really starting to think he's the one guy in the Tyler paper that picked WH to lose against everyone including Pine Tree just cause he graduated from JT. I actually repsected JT's football team for last few years when they were 5A and i still do when there not playing us. I'm sorry when was this law passed that said a HS football team with amazing kids and coaches couldnt dream about making further than they ever have in school history in the playoffs? whats wrong with dreaming and hoping? its bringing an entire community closer together cause of a team of talented young men.

Celina wont beat Lindale or Henderson by 17+. Paris scored 30 points on Celina. Celina had a weak schedule. They are a good football team but they havnt played a true East Texas football team like Henderson or Lindale. I think it is going to be a battle of 2 East Texas Teams in the state finals.

I agree , I had them loosing in the 3rd round at the start of the year. The difference between whitehouse and henderson fans is no one screaming state finals in henderson lol. We would love it dont get me wrong but we are not the best.

really?

I really hope highland park beats yall by 50 lol assuming you beat poteet! Thats good for them never said henderson was the best team. Jealous of what how many state titles has whitehouse won? Whitehouse is not the team to be jealous of lol.

You are obviously jealous. You would die for your Lions to be as good as Whitehouse is this year.

You want to bash Whitehouse fans? Show me one post on this thread where any Whitehouse poster had been arrogant, disrespectful or unrealistic about their team. Show me one post where any Whitehouse fan has said their team would go to state.

You're barking up the wrong tree holmes. And, it's getting old. What is your deal with Whitehouse anyway? Still upset about the losses to Whithehouse the last 5 years.

"Whitehouse is not the team to be jealous of." Pretty funny..

well talk of how you are so good is getting old lol.

Good to know. Guess what? Whitehouse is better than Henderson. Don't that just STINK for you.

Whitehouse was better than Henderson last year, and the year before.....

Man, we're GOOOOOOOOOD!

Really good! I think we might go to state. Yep... got a good feeling about it.

STATE BOUND BABY!

that was last year both teams weren't that good ask Longview lol

Is this really all you have..............Its like a "My dad is bigger than your dad" 4th grade conversation! DUDE, Whitehouse owned Henderson ( and im sure your response would be, WELL, Longview owned WH). :sleeping:

OK seriously......EVERYONE! Just ignore this Henderson kid that got cut from the team a few years ago and still thinks he could have been the difference maker in all those loses to Whitehouse.

That is the last post/response you will get from me Lion70!

oh what a shame I was enjoy you trying to convince me whitehouse is the best. Nice try through. Use a little common sense and this is not a cheerleading forum. Whats getting cut anyways have to with anything (like it matters but I wasn't lol). I am a fan just like you so lets try to stay on topic. I just answered Longview owned yall cause truth is neither henderson or whitehouse were any good last year 5-5 ; 3-8. I will belive it when I see it when you beat highland park until then I guess I will be rooting against yall because of a few certain posters lol.

Well you can root against them while you serve your 3 week sabbatical from SDC. Peace!

Why will HP take us to the woodshed? Because they took everyone to the woodshed this year? The only team they played with less than 3 losses was Sherman and they barely got out of there with a 43-42 victory. Rockwall 6-5 (won by 8), Wylie 6-4 (won by 3) Pearce 4-7 (won by 7). HP barely escaped some very average teams. Whitehouse definately played a tougher schedule this year. HP gives up 20.5 points a game, Whitehouse 16.8. HP scores 41.8 points per game, Whitehouse 40.8. If HP wins it won't be by much. They won't get us close to the woodshed.

Why will HP take us to the woodshed? Because they took everyone to the woodshed this year? The only team they played with less than 3 losses was Sherman and they barely got out of there with a 43-42 victory. Rockwall 6-5 (won by 8), Wylie 6-4 (won by 3) Pearce 4-7 (won by 7). HP barely escaped some very average teams. Whitehouse definately played a tougher schedule this year. HP gives up 20.5 points a game, Whitehouse 16.8. HP scores 41.8 points per game, Whitehouse 40.8. If HP wins it won't be by much. They won't get us close to the woodshed.

:highfive:

Now what does JT have to do with anything on this thread? Sounds like to me that some of you Whitehouse fans just can't let go!!! The game is over. We played...we won...you lost.. that's it!!!! Talking down on another school....now that's classless!

hey lion everyone can dream right lol ...... i dreamed of JT winning the Championship last year and they laid an egg .... so get off the haterade and let people be proud of their kids and school i dont see anyone from whitehouse hating on JT .... Maybe because they have more class then you .... i am just saying.... be a fan.... cause i dont think you guys have won a state title in 2010 or am i incorrect on that......