Mesquite Poteet 24 Whitehouse 19 (Final)

HouTex

Now what does JT have to do with anything on this thread? Sounds like to me that some of you Whitehouse fans just can't let go!!! The game is over. We played...we won...you lost.. that's it!!!! Talking down on another school....now that's classless!

Somebody took Lion70 to be a JT fan when in actuality he is a Henderson Lion fan. He doesn't like JT or Whitehouse for some odd reason. Like the fans of either school really give a care.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...now i guess you're a Wildcat fan now. What ever happened to die hard fans? If i'm not mistaking..you are a Maverick right? Get in where you fit it...Lol!!!! Why do they hate on us so much? I know the real reason but i can't quote it!!

We did hate on JT for 2 weeks after the Pine Tree game, but they deserved it.

JT has a even better defense. They held Whitehouse 26 points below there average. You talk so much about keeping us out of the end zone for 3 qts amping up your defense like its just all that but look at the big picture...Out of 4 qts we only scored 21 and that was good enough to win the game. Talk about how great your offense wasn't

Here is something you don't take into account. Whitehouse has a good defense. John Tyler didn't do nearly what everyone thought they would do against their defense (I though JT would roll as well). When it comes to simulating Highland Park's offense, Whitehouse basically runs it. Spread them out, toss it around, score alot of points... Whitehouse does that, so the preparation for that game will on Whitehouse's part should be top notch.

An advantage that Highland Park has is the experience of playing in this game. Every year they make it 3-4 rounds deep.

I still think Whitehouse has the horses to hang with anyone in the state. So forget about Highland Park, beat Poteet, and just think of HP as another game.

JT has a even better defense. They held Whitehouse 26 points below there average. You talk so much about keeping us out of the end zone for 3 qts amping up your defense like its just all that but look at the big picture...Out of 4 qts we only scored 21 and that was good enough to win the game. Talk about how great your offense wasn't

No one said anything about WH being as good as JT. Being a JT guy, you have no idea how bad WH D has been over the years. This years D is light years ahead of anything they have ever had. They have had a very good offense for the entrie McFarlin tenure. But in the past, a good D like JT would limit the WH offense like they did this season, but roll up 40-50 plus points on the defense. That doesn't happen any more.

I really hope highland park beats yall by 50 lol assuming you beat poteet! Thats good for them never said henderson was the best team. Jealous of what how many state titles has whitehouse won? Whitehouse is not the team to be jealous of lol.

You already know that ain't gonna happen don't you. Poor jealous soul. We haven't won one yet. Headed that way though. Who do you think gets there first, Whitehouse or Henderson?

well talk of how you are so good is getting old lol. I gotta give yall something yall do got spirit.I am a fan of all sports all classes. I want east texas to win all the titles. The only teams I am rooting against are whitehouse & John Tyler. Also get over yourself its not all about whitehouse.

yes frank

Who said it's not all about Whitehouse? Someone from Henderson? Hahahahahahhohohohohohohohahahahahhohohohohohoho. That's really great.

that has nothing to do with class. I am just realistic not navie. I never said henderson was going to win the state title and for information whitehouse hasn't either so your point is not valid. I am proud of my school as well but I know they wont win state.(GoodLindale & Celina in the way). I can alaways say the cowboys are going to win the superbowl but I know it won't happen lol. Whitehouse has a got a stout team but wont make to the finals, jt has a better chance but I have my doubts about them as well.

Okay lion that shows a little more class and i would pull for henderson this week but they are playing lindale and i have friends with kids there......and you are right whitehouse my not go to state and i have not said that yet but it is a nice dream just as every other team in the playoffs..... my only regret is that they did not have henderson on their schedule so they could have had more wins :happy65: I am just saying dude he might not beat a lot of people but henderson....COME ON MAN..........LOL :highfive:

Stats from the Royse City game. I know they were supposed to lose, but I thought it was great that Trey was doubled, and he still got 104 receiving with no TD's. We have sooooo many weapons out there. I think we can hang with Poteet and then some.

Individual Statistics:

Rushing – Shelton 12- 194-2, J. Cantrell 2-29

Receiving – Aldridge 5- 119-3TDs, Metoyer 6-104, Sanders 4-31-1TD, Shelton 2-14

Passing – Taylor 20-31- 284-4TDs

might be mistaken but somewhere in this thread said that Highland Park isnt as good as they used to be. yes there undefeated but they just have alot of hype surrounding them?

mavgrad99 wrote

Yes. Highland Park is a solid team, but overrated b/c the hype is so high on them. They are not a championship team this year and anyone who thinks they will has been hitting the bandwagon pipe way too hard.