Who you watching tonight?

TigerPride19

I was thinking about going to Commerce to see LK-Whitewright ... or Paris for the New Boston game.

On the other hand, I feel like I put in my 3 hours of shivering last night, maybe tonight's the night just to have a bunch of internet streams going and follow all the games I want without the hypothermia.

I was thinking about going to Commerce to see LK-Whitewright ... or Paris for the New Boston game.

On the other hand, I feel like I put in my 3 hours of shivering last night, maybe tonight's the night just to have a bunch of internet streams going and follow all the games I want without the hypothermia.

6:00 pm in Commerce it is suppose to be 55 with 7-8 mph winds..............11:00 pm it is suppose to be 48 with 7-8 mph winds...................not the tropics, but not as bad as last night

Lovejoy Celina. May be the best game in north texas tonight.

Bobcat,

I was hoping Celina would win this game. But, since those kids were kicked off of LJ's team, I am rooting for LJ. I just want the other kids for LJ to show the three that got kicked off that they are not all that.

Good luck just the same. :thumbsup: