Poteet vs HP

DfieldTiger1884

Just took a call about this one on SportsRadio Live on 99.3 Talk FM, I don't see anything to the rumors at all yet. If there were and HP would be advancing, I'm certain we would have heard something about it by now. Google/Old Coach/Smoaky aren't turning up anything concrete, anyone see any other links on this?

Poteet didnt even impressed me one bit either. I cant believe they made it this far. Whitehouse really blew it this year. Players and Coaches.

Real nice turn around for poteet though..

UIL said they dont have to impress you! They are in the semi-finals! Thet were better then WH and they made it further then JT also! I know I know JT would hammer them!

Poteet didnt even impressed me one bit either. I cant believe they made it this far. Whitehouse really blew it this year. Players and Coaches.

Real nice turn around for poteet though..

Well they impressed me and some of the peeps that went with me to see them play HP. As I mentioned in an earlier post they appear to be very well coached especially the ones making the calls and adjustments. Very good at seeing the other teams weakness and taking advantage of it. I would love to go watch some of their practices and preperation strategies. Someone told me the other day that when that new coach came in he gathered em all up and said that if they bought in to their plan 100% he gaurenteed them they would be playing in Cowboys Stadium. Well they already have and may again before it's all over with.

If WH was that much better then we would be talking about them being 2 games away from a state championship, but thats not the case.Poteet has come a long way since last year and have proven that to alot of teams INCLUDING Whitehouse. No one thought they could beat HP. No one thought they could beat Bastrop, but eveidently they ARE a pretty decent team. I heard the kid they called UIL on was the quarterback. They tried to say he was 20 yrs old lol. I've known him for a few years and I assure you he's not 20. He has a older brother thats bout that age.Some people just don't like to loose I guess.Good luck to Poteet againt Alvardo.