277 members have voted

1. 1. Chill or Henderson?

• Chill
    • Henderson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's interesting how the vote is so close on Smoaky that is for east texas only, yet on www.3adownlow.com the vote is largely in Chapel Hill's favor. Which shows the homer voting that is happening on here, and the reality that the rest of the state sees.

Chapel Hill is bringing it. And yes, the fans on here are very cocky and sure of our team, but the guys are confident, not cocky. I asked a prominent player if we were going to win on Monday and he said "We will know when the clock hits 00 in the fourth quarter...but yes." So they believe they will win and they plan on playing all out for four full quarters. They want it. They deserve. I believe they will get it. I think Friday night, we will see that the heart of a Bulldog is much bigger than the heart of a lion.

That is also the site that had Lovejoy over Henderson by a landslide..... Love it, love it, cant wait to the show the rest of Texas what Henderson is all about... Henderson will hold the Chill puppies to a season low.

That is also the site that had Lovejoy over Henderson by a landslide..... Love it, love it, cant wait to the show the rest of Texas what Henderson is all about... Henderson will hold the Chill puppies to a season low.

I was really happy for Henderson when yall beat Lovejoy.

I understand C-Hill being the favorite in this game, but I also know the fight in the Lions. As long as they can keep it within a score or two until the second half, I think they have a real shot at winning this. They have fought hard through big injuries, large deficits, and lack of respect this year, and I know they will fight this game. Not to say that the bulldogs don't have fight in them, but just saying I know Henderson won't go down until the end. The best team will win and hopefully that is the HENDERSON LIONS. WIN STATE.

I hope and pray chapel hill & Henderson folks have a safe trip to the house that Jerry built. Congrats on your season we both made our towns proud! I liked the Chapel Hill/Henderson we had some good games. I remember T Murphy and Gatewood what ever came of them.

t murph went to texas am and then got drafted by green bay and had a season ending neck injury, gatewood went to texas and got into drugs

I was really happy for Henderson when yall beat Lovejoy.

me too because lovejoy wouldve made us worry a little

I agree.... Chill has had a weak playoff schedule up until now.

Out of all these pages, THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE STUPIDEST POST YET!!!

and the sad thing is you have only posted around 3-4 times!!

:happy65:

Is this your only come back? Sounds like your speechless.

Far from speechless Tanman. Sounds like your only comeback is, "is that your only comeback"

Man, you guys are killin me ... lol!!! We are going to the game tomorrow and I've been following this thread but I am starting to feel like the guy sitting in the middle in this video clip ... lol

they have steped up there game thats why there in the finals.

and yes there gonna be STATE CHAMPS

Shut up and play basketball

I agree myself...weak weak weak

I dont know about WC but I wounldnt call Navasota weak they were a very good team, C-hill is just a much better team. Just give credit were its due.

we have missed all of the "powerhouses" like celina, lovejoy, sealy, and sinton. but we have also played the teams that beat them. just because we didnt face any of those teams doesnt mean much. we can obviously hang with the best.

I dont know about WC but I wounldnt call Navasota weak they were a very good team, C-hill is just a much better team. Just give credit were its due.

west columbia was no roll over either, just because we blew these teams out doesnt mean they werent good

Man, you guys are killin me ... lol!!! We are going to the game tomorrow and I've been following this thread but I am starting to feel like the guy sitting in the middle in this video clip ... lol

HENDERSON, hey mamas gonna buy you a state ring! Cause you aint gonna win it ha ha!!

Thanks pinecone for supplying the fuel!! :thumbsup:

:rofl:

we have missed all of the "powerhouses" like celina, lovejoy, sealy, and sinton. but we have also played the teams that beat them. just because we didnt face any of those teams doesnt mean much. we can obviously hang with the best.

Obviously we can do....we didnt have the luck to miss all the good teams

one more day till we get to see whose the best, all this heckling and thrash talk will mean nothing after tomorrow night. best of luck to both teams! make EAST TEXAS proud...

AMEN!!!