2A Track State Meet

thepit

And Crockett. Crockett is going to host some track meets this year. See if Coach Evans will let Tatum come to the meet. The regional meet is going to be something else with NW, Newton, Tatum, Yoe, Ckt and a few others.

Working on Masters

• 1 month later...

Without doing to much research on what everyone has coming back Ill stick to Tatum..

Last year 157-7 won state in the discus. Throwing twice a week since back from holidays on his own Cullen Stone has been in the 161-166 range.

Winning jump in TJ was 46-11 , BJ Allen had a jump of 45-11. Which would of came in 2nd. Guy that had winning jump is gone.

Tatum had 42.81 as a best time in the 4x100-- Top two teams at state meet lost some of their legs..

Tatums best time last yr in 4x200 was 1:29.62. Everyone comes back from that group. Would of placed 3rd in 2A last yr with it.

Ryan Wright had a time of 50.31 in the 400. Would of placed 7th at state in 2A.

BJ Allen came in 2nd last yr in 300H. Won state as a 10th grader. Best time last yr was 37.43,,, Would of won in 2A by almost 2 seconds.

In the 200-- 21.76 won state. Phoenix Malone had a time of 21.76 earlier in the season. Slowed down some after a hammy was giving him issues..

Tatum ran a 3:18.05 at the state meet last year in the 4x400.. Coming in second. Was over 2 seconds faster than the 2A winner.. Everyone from that group comes back…

I know weather was a factor last yr. Like I said Im unsure what everyone else has coming back.. Not to sound to cocky but I think Tatum is the front runner this year.. DF and Yoe will also make some noise..

Crocketts mile relay would have won state last year and everyone is back. Going to be fun this season as I said before. Region 3 should win state in track, just too much speed. Good luck to all the teams and hope everyone is enjoying basketball season, I know I am.

Working On Masters

Crocketts mile relay would have won state last year and everyone is back. Going to be fun this season as I said before. Region 3 should win state in track, just too much speed. Good luck to all the teams and hope everyone is enjoying basketball season, I know I am.

Working On Masters

What was their best time last year? I doubt the 3:38 they ran at regionals was the fastest they ran last year.

• 2 weeks later...