Next gen consoles

Stoney

Thats kinda what I wanted to hear. PS3 or 360 which should I get? Play mostly sports & RPG.

You really can't go wrong with eiither one! I have both and the PS3 is more powerful but I spend most of my time on my 360. It would be awesome if they would make them hot swapable with video cards!

Are any of the console exclusive games worth getting a PS3 or 360 over the other one?

PS3: Gran Turismo 5

Uncharted Series

Metal Gear Solid 4

Little Big Planet

Uncharted Series

God of War Series

Xbox: Halo Series

Gears of War series

Fable series

Mass Effect series

They are about even, really.

It usually comes down to what your friends have, now that online play is such a big thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How big a difference is there between the 160gb & 320(?)gb PS3? Is it worth it to get the bigger gb one?

They all have wireless gaming now (if I'm wrong oops haha). I started out with the original 20GB PS3 and I ran out of space pretty dang quick, but I then upgraded my hard drive to 250GB one and it never even came close to filling up. You're only going to fill up your drive if you store videos and music on your PS3. I had to buy a new PS3 since my original 5 year old one died on me (I actually fixed it later so it still works like a charm), but I have tons of games and downloaded content on my new 160GB PS3 and it's nowhere near full.

If I were you, I would look for a PS3 with the best bundle package. I'd look for one with a game or something packaged in with the console. You can find some good deals on Amazon.