Steve Edmond please come to A&M!

texag12

Overall series 75-37-5. Since 2000, Texas 8-3 against a&m. This kinda looks lopsided not level to me. IMO.....Hook em :rock:

Since 1972 the record stands 19-18 in the Aggies favor. Each team has had highs and lows. A&M won 10 out of 11 from '84 to '94. Gig'em

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked him if he decommitted who he would be looking at and he said USC and Auburn. I asked him about Oklahoma and A&M and he said "I told A&M not to call me last week."

I asked him what about Shayvion Hatten (his Daingerfield teammate) being committed to A&M and his reply was

"I don't care. He can go there if he wants to. I just don't like them. I just don't know why. I just don't like them."

From Rivals.com

Since 1972 the record stands 19-18 in the Aggies favor. Each team has had highs and lows. A&M won 10 out of 11 from '84 to '94. Gig'em

I dislike Aggie fans. The ones I know are arrogant and know-it-alls. Their education is great (in some fields.) I would send my daughter there for engineering or their agricultural programs. I would not send her there for athletic training or their education programs. All schools have their ups and downs.

For the discussion of football, when the Aggie program fell, it fell hard. Coach Fran and the few others that preceded him ran their football program into the ground pretty bad. I never liked A&M football. But they were always a program that you could bet money on (for a long time) to win a good football game.

I am glad this kid is not going there. I don't want any reason to cheer Texas A&M on. I look forward to the destruction of their season on January 7th.

I dislike Aggie fans. The ones I know are arrogant and know-it-alls. Their education is great (in some fields.) I would send my daughter there for engineering or their agricultural programs. I would not send her there for athletic training or their education programs. All schools have their ups and downs.

For the discussion of football, when the Aggie program fell, it fell hard. Coach Fran and the few others that preceded him ran their football program into the ground pretty bad. I never liked A&M football. But they were always a program that you could bet money on (for a long time) to win a good football game.

I am glad this kid is not going there. I don't want any reason to cheer Texas A&M on. I look forward to the destruction of their season on January 7th.

Hey we still want the $400,000 LSU owes us when they broke off the series in 1995.

Let me get this straight: In order to be a fan of a college sports team you had to be educated by that particular school???? Dang i guess my life long alliengece to the University of Texas is out the window and im on to pulling for the Trinity Valley Cardinals.

I think you atm guys are just upset because no one wants to be an aggie due to the last 12 years of #### that they have turned in.

Steve will go to whatever college he wants to attend and Just because coach Boom bettered his life and carreer doesnt mean Mack an co. wont hire someone as good or better to replace him. By the way, correct me if im wrong but didnt Texas win the MNC in Chizic's first year a D cord???

Let me get this straight: In order to be a fan of a college sports team you had to be educated by that particular school???? Dang i guess my life long alliengece to the University of Texas is out the window and im on to pulling for the Trinity Valley Cardinals.

I think you atm guys are just upset because no one wants to be an aggie due to the last 12 years of #### that they have turned in.

Steve will go to whatever college he wants to attend and Just because coach Boom bettered his life and carreer doesnt mean Mack an co. wont hire someone as good or better to replace him. By the way, correct me if im wrong but didnt Texas win the MNC in Chizic's first year a D cord???

Sorry didnt know the s word that rhymes with truck was banned. duelly noted wont happen again

People can cheer for whoever they want, but don't graduate at one college and then cheer for UT and say WE.

See alot of people doing that. I graduated from ATM at College Station and i support my team!!!

Are you an alumnus of the University of Texas?... or just a t-shirt fan.

So you have to attend Texas to be a Texas Fan? Some of you guys are simply pathetic... :bangin: Half of the guys questioning the t-shirt fans don't and likely haven't attended Texas either..What difference does it really make?

People can cheer for whoever they want, but don't graduate at one college and then cheer for UT and say WE.

See alot of people doing that. I graduated from ATM at College Station and i support my team!!!

Im glad you support your team. Did you date a cheer leader while in college? Edmond said he wouldnt go to a&m because all the cheerleaders look like dudes..lol

:hmm: Of the 100,000 fans that attend Texas games on a weekly basis, how many would you say are Alumni? Do you think the University asks that question before taking their money for admission or while they are purchasing refreshments..How about a parent that sends their kids to the college? Did they have to attend for their kids to qualify? Can the parents cheer for Texas? Without all the fanbase of Texas--the University wouldn't be what it is..

I'm willing to bet that every aggie fan in this world didn't attend a&m. Are you going to call them a t-shirt fan and kick them out of your fan base? Are they allowed to cheer for the aggies? Are they even allowed into Kyle Field on saturdays?

Just because Texas has owned a&m through the past years of their rivalry does not mean that you have to make up names to have some kind of come back to Horns fans. The jealousy that a&m fans have of Texas shows very largely through their nicknames that they make for the horns.

It's obviously not tu since the college is obviously called "The University of Texas at Austin." I guess it could be tu if every a&m student takes a class while at college to learn to be dyslexic. Also the fact that you call Horns fans t-sips. It's just another name for aggies fans to use to have a comeback after being dominated.

Along with those two insanely ridiculous nicknames comes t-shirt fan. Never in my life have I heard a fan of any other college in America use the term other than the ags. But it's ok because a true Texas fan knows that they bleed orange, and no matter what the ags say about them being a fan of one of the best programs in the USA, they will stay loyal to their team.

And when the aggies get their victory they will give them credit, instead of trying to come up with a nickname making fun of them. Just like this year, the aggies won clearly because they were a better team, but you better believe Mack is going to build the Horns back up to their recent dominate status and they will not be losing to the ags again next year. HOOK'EM!!

I joined the United States Navy out of high school instead of going to college...their football team is better than A&M most years also.

But I am sure the fact that you attend A&M makes you more of a fan of college football than me. I'm sure you look cute with your face painted in the stands each week....or wearing one of those fake military uni's.

Aggies will win a national championship before the Longhorns do again. Edmond would fit in great with the east Texas talent already in place.

You don't really believe this. UT has one down year and ATM has one pretty good(by ATM standards) year, and automatically aggy fans think they own Texas in football forever. Losing Colt would hurt any team especially when the new qb is an inexperienced sophomore.

I'm willing to bet that every aggie fan in this world didn't attend a&m. Are you going to call them a t-shirt fan and kick them out of your fan base? Are they allowed to cheer for the aggies? Are they even allowed into Kyle Field on saturdays?

Just because Texas has owned a&m through the past years of their rivalry does not mean that you have to make up names to have some kind of come back to Horns fans. The jealousy that a&m fans have of Texas shows very largely through their nicknames that they make for the horns.

It's obviously not tu since the college is obviously called "The University of Texas at Austin." I guess it could be tu if every a&m student takes a class while at college to learn to be dyslexic. Also the fact that you call Horns fans t-sips. It's just another name for aggies fans to use to have a comeback after being dominated.

Along with those two insanely ridiculous nicknames comes t-shirt fan. Never in my life have I heard a fan of any other college in America use the term other than the ags. But it's ok because a true Texas fan knows that they bleed orange, and no matter what the ags say about them being a fan of one of the best programs in the USA, they will stay loyal to their team.

And when the aggies get their victory they will give them credit, instead of trying to come up with a nickname making fun of them. Just like this year, the aggies won clearly because they were a better team, but you better believe Mack is going to build the Horns back up to their recent dominate status and they will not be losing to the ags again next year. HOOK'EM!!

Open your eyes and read. It's pretty simple. Look through this thread alone and you'll see many many of the t-shirt scum calling A&M "aggy". I love how you're so quick to whine about A&M calling Texas "tu", but don't cry about people saying "aggy". And seeing you get butthurt over some obnoxious t-shirt fans being called out makes it even better.