Steve Edmond please come to A&M!

texag12

did you play for a&m?

No, but I went there and graduated, hence why I'm a fan of them. Feel free to be a fan of whatever community college you went to, if you even did.

I guess I should just say I'm an Alabama fan now just because? OH MAN WE HAVE 13 NATIONAL TITLES AND HUMILIATED TEXAS IN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP LAST SEASON!!!!

Gee, that was easy...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined the United States Navy out of high school instead of going to college...their football team is better than A&M most years also.

But I am sure the fact that you attend A&M makes you more of a fan of college football than me. I'm sure you look cute with your face painted in the stands each week....or wearing one of those fake military uni's.

Navy is not better than A&M most years LMAO!!!!

And yeah, the fake military which put more officers into World War II than the service academies combined? Maybe if you went to college you'd have learned something and known that and not said something that made you look even worse.

Navy is not better than A&M most years LMAO!!!!

And yeah, the fake military which put more officers into World War II than the service academies combined? Maybe if you went to college you'd have learned something and known that and not said something that made you look even worse.

WWII? That was a long time ago...just like A&M's national championships!

Listen, buddy, I was an enlisted member of the Navy, you know, the guys who get it done. I operated a freakin nuclear reactor. Be proud of your degree. That piece of paper makes you 10X smarter than a lowly sailor like myself.

I am sure that a national title for A&M is right around the corner...

WWII? That was a long time ago...just like A&M's national championships!

Listen, buddy, I was an enlisted member of the Navy, you know, the guys who get it done. I operated a freakin nuclear reactor. Be proud of your degree. That piece of paper makes you 10X smarter than a lowly sailor like myself.

I am sure that a national title for A&M is right around the corner...

Long time ago? I'm sorry that there hasn't been a World War since then for us to dominate... And I'm sorry that what we did to keep this country afloat then and now wasn't good enough for yourself who has probably seen about 0 action in the war. Fake navy LMAO! And I'll agree, although it's closer to 5x smarter than 10x smarter. But you'll learn.

Funny you arbitrarily don't count A&M's national titles because they were in the past, but this season, tu was awful, but you're still living in the past. I guess you have to make an argument any way you can.

Long time ago? I'm sorry that there hasn't been a World War since then for us to dominate... And I'm sorry that what we did to keep this country afloat then and now wasn't good enough for yourself who has probably seen about 0 action in the war. Fake navy LMAO! And I'll agree, although it's closer to 5x smarter than 10x smarter. But you'll learn.

Funny you arbitrarily don't count A&M's national titles because they were in the past, but this season, tu was awful, but you're still living in the past. I guess you have to make an argument any way you can.

I definitely appreciate the sacrifice of all sevicemen and women then and now. I am glad you think two trips to the Persian Gulf onboard the USS Nimitz is the fake Navy...we can't all be SEALS.

Funny how even when UT is awful they are still a bigger part of the National picture than A&M when they have a "good" year.

Consider yourself as smart as you want. I am sure you are a brilliant young man with a future so bright you have to wear shades.

God Bless You and best of luck in your future endevors. I will be cheering for A&M to beat LSU, because, after all, it's still Texas!

So you were in the ROTC at ATM? I see ATM shirts every day at the university I go to, I guess those guys are ok. And I don't see aggy as an insult, please tell me how it is, now faggy on the other hand I totally understand.

I definitely appreciate the sacrifice of all sevicemen and women then and now. I am glad you think two trips to the Persian Gulf onboard the USS Nimitz is the fake Navy...we can't all be SEALS.

Funny how even when UT is awful they are still a bigger part of the National picture than A&M when they have a "good" year.

Consider yourself as smart as you want. I am sure you are a brilliant young man with a future so bright you have to wear shades.

God Bless You and best of luck in your future endevors. I will be cheering for A&M to beat LSU, because, after all, it's still Texas!

And how is UT a bigger part of the national picture? That's a joke, but coming from you, semi-expected. Texas did NOTHING this season worth noting, and made NO noise whatsoever. Well, I guess they DID play on national TV a few times, but lost all of those games, usually in embarrassing fashion.

And I may not need shades, but sunscreen would help. :)

I'll cheer for Texas most of the time. There's no need for the trash talking and whatnot as this thread has been plagued with.

If your from America and your making fun of one who has served our country, then you do not deserve to live in the best country in the world. If you can't appreciate the people that serve our country so that we can have freedom enough to be sitting here chatting on a fball website, then please to not make your negative comments toward those who have served. You should be embarrassed for not appreciating those people for doing what they do. Whether they have seen action in war or not, they still served and that is still an honor. You truly are pathetic.

If your from America and your making fun of one who has served our country, then you do not deserve to live in the best country in the world. If you can't appreciate the people that serve our country so that we can have freedom enough to be sitting here chatting on a fball website, then please to not make your negative comments toward those who have served. You should be embarrassed for not appreciating those people for doing what they do. Whether they have seen action in war or not, they still served and that is still an honor. You truly are pathetic.

He started the name calling about "fake army" and whatnot, so once again, you whine about me saying something, but fail to do so about him saying anything. You're a pathetic joke. Come back when you can cry less.

You're hilarious. That's TWICE now you've proven that you're an idiotic hypocrite who either has trouble reading, or is just flat out ignorant.

LMAO @ all of the t-shirt fans

Seeing them get mad for being called out over it is even more hilarious!

How comical. Maybe you'll get another t-shirt for Christmas and get over it. :)

Well atleast we don't have to waste any money on Lobo Football 2010 T-shirts..How hilarious is that.. :rofl:

Mr. Edmonds you will just fine at UT. No matter where you go you have no assurance the coaches that recruit you at any university will be there all your playing days. Last summer the Aggies were casting lots for Sherman's sweat shirts.

Texas will hire a new staff of top notch coaches. The last three defensive coordinators have left Texas to be a head coach. The fourth will more than likely follow suit.

Hook'm

Well atleast we don't have to waste any money on Lobo Football 2010 T-shirts..How hilarious is that.. :rofl:

If you didn't go to Longview, I wouldn't expect you to be a t-shirt fan of them. Same thing with tu and being a t-shirt fan of them. Don't see how it's such a difficult concept to gasp, but for a t-shirt fan who didn't go to college, I guess I do.

Mr. Edmonds you will just fine at UT. No matter where you go you have no assurance the coaches that recruit you at any university will be there all your playing days. Last summer the Aggies were casting lots for Sherman's sweat shirts.

Texas will hire a new staff of top notch coaches. The last three defensive coordinators have left Texas to be a head coach. The fourth will more than likely follow suit.

Hook'm

Oh, look. At least SOMEONE can be civil and hold intelligent discussion....

I do agree with you. Texas will hire a few new coordinators who will pick up the slack. ANYTHING is better than Greg Davis...

He started the name calling about "fake army" and whatnot, so once again, you whine about me saying something, but fail to do so about him saying anything. You're a pathetic joke. Come back when you can cry less.

You're hilarious. That's TWICE now you've proven that you're an idiotic hypocrite who either has trouble reading, or is just flat out ignorant.

So the core (spelling) at a&m is a real army?

90% are either Texas Exes, students or minor children.

There are probably 500,000 Exes.

The more you know!

I'm guessing you went to Texas? Seeing how respectful and intelligent you are, I'd be willing to bet...

That's usually how it is. The t-shirt fans are usually more obnoxious while the alums (exes if you will) are much more fun to talk to.

So the core (spelling) at a&m is a real army?

Considering quite a few of them go on to the military, and ALL of them are national guard if America were to be attacked, yes. They do the ROTC training just the same.

If you didn't go to Longview, I wouldn't expect you to be a t-shirt fan of them. Same thing with tu and being a t-shirt fan of them. Don't see how it's such a difficult concept to gasp, but for a t-shirt fan who didn't go to college, I guess I do.

What makes you feel like I didn't attend college..Don't try to play with me guy--you might get exposed. I know you get a sense of security behind your computer and all but relax. You are probably no more than a common geek. :smirk:

Considering quite a few of them go on to the military, and ALL of them are national guard if America were to be attacked, yes. They do the ROTC training just the same.

Okay well thanks for the info. That's new to me. I did not know that they were national guard and all that.

The more you know!

I'm guessing you went to Texas? Seeing how respectful and intelligent you are, I'd be willing to bet...

That's usually how it is. The t-shirt fans are usually more obnoxious while the alums (exes if you will) are much more fun to talk to.

Have you even spent a day in the military? I bet you are just a book reader..

What makes you feel like I didn't attend college..Don't try to play with me guy--you might get exposed. I know you get a sense of security behind your computer and all but relax. You are probably no more than a common geek. :smirk:

LMAO! I'M the one with a sense of security behind a computer, yet YOU'RE the one who uses phrases like "Don't try to play with me guy"... Yeah, keep being an internet toughguy... You're pretty good at it. Well, not really.

But just for laughs, where DID you go to college?

I think most people's problem with UT fans is that most go to Wally World and get a shirt, coozy, and chair and all of the sudden they are the biggest UT fans in the world. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. My problem is that MOST of those type fans will tell you how UT has dominated the series and how Colt McCoy is the direct offspring of Jesus Christ himself in spite of the fact they probably would not be able to name UT's backup QB or starting LT. There is no problem with that either, but myself am probably one of the more die-hard Aggie fans you will ever come across and expect people to have the same knowledge of their team as I do my team. But I have learned to get past that, and just tell whoever cares to wait til Thanksgiving and we can figure it out then.

I think most people's problem with UT fans is that most go to Wally World and get a shirt, coozy, and chair and all of the sudden they are the biggest UT fans in the world. And I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that. My problem is that MOST of those type fans will tell you how UT has dominated the series and how Colt McCoy is the direct offspring of Jesus Christ himself in spite of the fact they probably would not be able to name UT's backup QB or starting LT. There is no problem with that either, but myself am probably one of the more die-hard Aggie fans you will ever come across and expect people to have the same knowledge of their team as I do my team. But I have learned to get past that, and just tell whoever cares to wait til Thanksgiving and we can figure it out then.

BINGO!