Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yada Yada Yada! Your season was saved by your DB Attaway shoestring tackle in 08(I will never forget that kids name) on Jacoby Ross near midfield. Hey I'm not making any excuses Wildtigger, but I still believe we (the 08 Newton Team) are the best team you all have played thus far in the playoffs over the past 3 years.

I don't have a whole lot of RESPECT or VALUE in your guys analysis of Football teams and talent, but there is one guy from Daingerfield that I hold in high esteem and respect him and his opinion!

Can I get a FRANKNBEAN break down on the Daingerfield Playoff opponents for the last 3 years and who he would rank in the top 3, as well as where he would put YOE in ranking with these top 3 teams Daingerfield has already faced in the playoffs 08-10.

Looking forward to hear from the FRANKSTER!

Hey FRANKS can we get your Expert Opinion on this Question?

There will be very few seats, if any, on the Daingerfield side.

I wonder how many people are planning on going to both the Carthage game (4pm @ Cowboy Stadium) and the Daingerfield game (8pm @ Vernon Newsom).

Both Coldspring and Carthage run the ball a lot. The game should be over by 6:30. The celebration should be over by 7:00. Cowboy Stadium is 14.4 miles from Vernon Newsom. It would probably take about 25 minutes to get to Mansfield. That puts folks there around 7:30. There could be some late arrivals for a game theoldcoach.com has called: the best game of the weekend, regardless of classification.

Franks

Me and the wife plan on making a weekend of it. (Game/Shopping) What is your prediction

YOE NATION IS GOING TO ROLL THROUGH MANSFIELD SATURDAY

BELIEVE THAT

i dont mind sitting next to a daingerfail fan because we will win

we hungry and tiger is on the menu...

that eagle meat didnt fill us up!

You may roll in but you will limp out. And you will mind sitting by us if you are getting punished. That would be a big risk you are taking there brother. lol Plus if by some miracle you did win, you prolly still shouldn't run your mouth on the Daingerfield side. :cripple:

You may roll in but you will limp out. And you will mind sitting by us if you are getting punished. That would be a big risk you are taking there brother. lol Plus if by some miracle you did win, you prolly still shouldn't run your mouth on the Daingerfield side. :cripple:

East Tx will be smashed this saturday in mansfield

you better go to cowboys stadium if you want to cheer

well i dont know because Lake Travis is going to Sin-Tex whoever they play

Mart

Lexington

and Cameron will hold up PLAQUES

I got money on that

P.S. I heard Tiger meat was good! Maybe we should bring some asians to cook it for us....

East Tx will be smashed this saturday in mansfield

you better go to cowboys stadium if you want to cheer

well i dont know because Lake Travis is going to Sin-Tex whoever they play

Mart

Lexington

and Cameron will hold up PLAQUES

I got money on that

P.S. I heard Tiger meat was good! Maybe we should bring some asians to cook it for us....

I could give a rats ace about Mart or Lexigton, but Cameron my friend, will be taking nothing home but a world class beatdown. I think you are all a little scared of them Big Blue Tigers, that is why you keep throwing stuff like this out there. Lets put a little friendly wager on the game since you are so confident. If Daingerfield wins you have to change your signature to say "Daingerfield is the best in 2a and the 3 peat champs" and if CY wins i will do the same(minus the 3 peat part.) lol Bet?

Daingerfield has as many fans outside of Daingerfield that will be at the game as live in Daingerfield. So we will be there in force when the game starts. Plus we have to save up our money all week so we can go buy the tickets, we are poor country folk. Give us time we will catch up.
Lol..half of Dallas is from ETX!..The Nation will be in full force,you can believe that!..PLus DF has support from all of the surrounding area fans..ETX will be well represented.

I could give a rats ace about Mart or Lexigton, but Cameron my friend, will be taking nothing home but a world class beatdown. I think you are all a little scared of them Big Blue Tigers, that is why you keep throwing stuff like this out there. Lets put a little friendly wager on the game since you are so confident. If Daingerfield wins you have to change your signature to say "Daingerfield is the best in 2a and the 3 peat champs" and if CY wins i will do the same(minus the 3 peat part.) lol Bet?

How bout if we win you leave this site

If we lose I come and eat crow and then I leave

or we could bet money

I was born in Cameron you cant scare me

Also I like how you disguised your profanity

when we was smashing Tatum and I was barking I was threatened with a Ban

I see how you good ole boys from East tx do it now...

Bev, if Dfield wins Skcribbles will be back to coloring outside the lines in CY's version of the 40s hall. His signature won't matter, after Friday we'll never see him again.

Lol..half of Dallas is from ETX!..The Nation will be in full force,you can believe that!..PLus DF has support from all of the surrounding area fans..ETX will be well represented.

They are gonna need it because yall are scared

yall know what time it is

yall are the reason Tatum was pumped to make it to the finals

lol

no 3 peat for you guys!

yall had a hell of a run though

I love Texas High School football!

Bev, if Dfield wins Skcribbles will be back to coloring outside the lines in CY's version of the 40s hall. His signature won't matter, after Friday we'll never see him again.

Is daingerfield candyland?

If not

move to the back of the line sir

YOE NATION