Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

well it is about 18 hours until its tiger grind time, and you yoeful fans say us tiger fans must not be able to sleep cause we are on here posting all night, Well i do have to admit it is hard to sleep when you know whats about to happen in mansfield,,, just like its hard for a criminal to sleep the night before court day. The Daingerfield Tigers have have had a belly full of all the Yoe wishes and opinions and are Now about to show you that all of you yoe fans have let your alligator mouths overload your rabbit ####..we aint here for no jokes ,,we are here for blood and guts and we Daingerfield Tigers know we are about to put the smackdown on them Yoe town yoe-yoes..Daingerfield Tigers have earned their respect and will not give it up over night, you will have to bring a A+++ team to take it away and the A+++ team is hard to bring when they are already dressed out in blue and white ....GO TIGERS

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There comes a time in every young-mans life, when he is faced with a life changing challenge! It's like the right of passage so to speak! The same can be said of a good football team becoming great!

It's your turn 2010 DF Tigers! This is that defining time for this team. The stage is set, the lights will be burning bright, and alot of TEXAS will be watching!

WHAT SAY YOU???

This is where the talk has to walk, and all the bull gets smashed! This is what some people call PRIME-TIME!

I like to call it: DFIELD TIGER TIME!!!

The Yoe is the new-kidd on the block, and they are going to try to take what's yours!!!

There will only be two choices now, step aside, and let them have their way! Or,bring the beat-down East Texas Style!

This whole season will come down to this: It's your time! There will be no second chances, and excuses will not apply!

Can you hear it? Can you taste it? It is in your reach! Don't blink now, it will be over before you know it.

It's swagger time! Time to do "yoe" thang!!!!! FINISH THEM!!!!!!!!!

There comes a time in every young-mans life, when he is faced with a life changing challenge! It's like the right of passage so to speak! The same can be said of a good football team becoming great!

It's your turn 2010 DF Tigers! This is that defining time for this team. The stage is set, the lights will be burning bright, and alot of TEXAS will be watching!

WHAT SAY YOU???

This is where the talk has to walk, and all the bull gets smashed! This is what some people call PRIME-TIME!

I like to call it: DFIELD TIGER TIME!!!

The Yoe is the new-kidd on the block, and they are going to try to take what's yours!!!

There will only be two choices now, step aside, and let them have their way! Or,bring the beat-down East Texas Style!

This whole season will come down to this: It's your time! There will be no second chances, and excuses will not apply!

Can you hear it? Can you taste it? It is in your reach! Don't blink now, it will be over before you know it.

It's swagger time! Time to do "yoe" thang!!!!! FINISH THEM!!!!!!!!!

Are you on Obama's speech writing staff..I almost vomited when I read this post...!!

Bitter about what? Getting beat by a very good team? If the refs had beat us or a lesser team had beat us, then yes, I would be bitter. If Tatum had played a pathetic game and gotten beat, then yes, I would be bitter. Tatum was every bit what us Tatum fans thought they were. Unfortunately, we got put in Region III a.k.a. Buzzsaw. I'm just calling things how I see them like ole skittles said. I know that since I'm not from Daingerfield, I'm not allowed to have an opinion, but here goes anyway...... Yoe wins this game.

You could have won the game, but apparently that so called depth did not mean anything when the game was on the line. Ya'll quit playing hard and gave up the big runs. That will not happen to Daingerfield so go spread your East Texas Traitor struff somewhere else.

You could have won the game, but apparently that so called depth did not mean anything when the game was on the line. Ya'll quit playing hard and gave up the big runs. That will not happen to Daingerfield so go spread your East Texas Traitor struff somewhere else.

He's Supporting East Texas Finest....

The Fighting Cameron Yoemen!!!

We Are East Texas...

Bitter about what? Getting beat by a very good team? If the refs had beat us or a lesser team had beat us, then yes, I would be bitter. If Tatum had played a pathetic game and gotten beat, then yes, I would be bitter. Tatum was every bit what us Tatum fans thought they were. Unfortunately, we got put in Region III a.k.a. Buzzsaw. I'm just calling things how I see them like ole skittles said. I know that since I'm not from Daingerfield, I'm not allowed to have an opinion, but here goes anyway...... Yoe wins this game.

:rofl:

I will enjoy this win so much, for so many reasons, not the least of which is reminding Dirty-Bird everyday until next football season he was oh so wrong.

Dirty-Bird is a bitter old man. lol

old-man.jpg

Are you on Obama's speech writing staff..I almost vomited when I read this post...!!

You and me both! I am taking some high powered nausea medicine as we speak!

Who is this guy? Sitting around at 2AM in the morning typing this stuff. Does he have a life evidently not!

This Fellow isn't right! I don't think his elevator may go all the way up! or the lights may be on and nobody is home!

I bet he is the type of guy that probably sat the bench in "PEE WEE FOOTBALL" or who knows he may have never even played a down of football in his life!

His kid or relative may be on the team and he is living through them!

GET A LIFE BUDDY "THE YOEMEN" are going to beat your "Big Bad Tigers" like you stole something from them!

Don't hate because I explained to you and all of Coldsprings why Carthage would win yesterday! It's not hard to figure out, hopefully you SETX teams will figure it out soon enough! Turn-overs and penalties will cold stop one dimentional run teams, specially when they play a balanced offensive team with a good defense!

I almost thought I had seen a replay of that Carthage/Coldsprings game before, can you help me remember when???? oh, Yea, it was KV vs PP or KV vs Mule!!!

You much like Yoe are just hoping that you had a chance to beat us. Since you guys like to cross games so much, If we beat Cameron and they spanked Tatum, i guess there will be no doubt what we would have done to yall huh? Thats why you want Cameron to win so you can have an arguement about tatum being better than us. Well guess what Tatum? Your season is over, and you can't claim to better than Dfield either way because we are playing and you are not. You just have to settle for being at best the 3rd best team in 2a. How bout a little support for East Texas instead of wanting us to lose for arguements sake you hater.

If you want to blame someone for me thinking Yoe is better than Daingerfield, blame Yoe. If I could honestly say that I thought Daingerfield was better, you wouldn't have a problem, why, because you are from Daingerfield. It's my opinion that Yoe will beat Daingerfield. It was my opinion that Tatum could beat Yoe. I have been and will continue to pick games wrong, but as for the Yoe/Daingerfield game, I'm picking with my head and not my heart. BTW, people like you are why people are wanting Yoe to win, not just for arguements sake. Good luck to you guys, you'll need it.

...if both teams play like they have all year that Daingerfield wins by 10 to 14 points ... bottom line is we know football and take it very seriously.

Not accurate--Cameron Yoe has a 7-point advantage over Daingerfield based on all games played this year, and the same 7-point advantage in games against stronger teams.

From what I understand you have 8 returning starting players from last year. That leaves atleast 14 starters (not counting special teams) that aren't starting returning champs. If we were playing every player from last year's team this year- then I would say we are truly playing the defending champs. Don't get me wrong. You have a great team. Just be cautious when you throw the defending champs stuff around. Only the name is the 100% defending champs. And I give ourselves a chance if it's just the name

...and the only way your team would have even one starter that was a returning champ.....is if a DField kid transfered....not a chance of that happening, how's that for chances?

I didn't get to spend hardly any time yakkin' with you yoeheads, works been crazy.......

But I will say, from what the boyz from oye have done this year, you have every right to crow a little, have a safe trip to the game and home. Expecting a great one....

***hint-for safe entry into the stadium***

Bring Tatumdirtybird a Yoe shirt/hat/foam finger send him in first, using him as a decoy against Kevnasty :rofl:

If you want to blame someone for me thinking Yoe is better than Daingerfield, blame Yoe. If I could honestly say that I thought Daingerfield was better, you wouldn't have a problem, why, because you are from Daingerfield. It's my opinion that Yoe will beat Daingerfield. It was my opinion that Tatum could beat Yoe. I have been and will continue to pick games wrong, but as for the Yoe/Daingerfield game, I'm picking with my head and not my heart. BTW, people like you are why people are wanting Yoe to win, not just for arguements sake. Good luck to you guys, you'll need it.

seeing how you thought tatum was better than yoe(and u were wrong)..i like seeing how you think yoe is better than daingerfield .... u will be wrong again

Well, I am heading out... Final thoughts, .... I just hope this game is all its been built up to be. 2 very good teams going at it for all the marbles. Best of luck to the yoe fans and their team. Safe travels for everyone.

"If" we lose, I will be on sometime tomorrow to take my share of the crow. And "if" we win, I won't be dishing anything out, nothing wrong with fans supporting their teams. All the time for smack talk is over and its time to show some respect towards each team.

Go gittem Blue!

Well, I am heading out... Final thoughts, .... I just hope this game is all its been built up to be. 2 very good teams going at it for all the marbles. Best of luck to the yoe fans and their team. Safe travels for everyone.

"If" we lose, I will be on sometime tomorrow to take my share of the crow. And "if" we win, I won't be dishing anything out, nothing wrong with fans supporting their teams. All the time for smack talk is over and its time to show some respect towards each team.

Go gittem Blue!

if we win are you gonna serve them yoemen some moonpies ?? LOL

...us tiger fans must not be able to sleep cause we are on here posting all night, Well i do have to admit it is hard to sleep when you know whats about to happen in mansfield,,, just like its hard for a criminal to sleep the night before court day. ...

classic

TDB, I appreciate you coming on here after the Tatum loss. Have you said if Tatum and Yoe played again, who you think would win?