Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

i did go to daingerfield highand i did play for the tigers and how could i have jumped on the band wagon when they started winning ......... i havent missed a tiger game win or lose since my 5th grade year so with that being said have fun thinking your are smarter than a 5th grader

TNF..........holy smokes my man, you are going to have an aneurysm! Relax........maybe have a beer and possibly a Zoloft.

Sunday morning, if D-Field wins, you can tee off. However, if Sunday morning rolls around and the Yoemen just happen to squeak past the Tigers......will you still be here??

I guarantee you that if D-Field wins, I will be one of the first people on this thread to congratulate you and watch the fallout. Can you say the same thing?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNF..........holy smokes my man, you are going to have an aneurysm! Relax........maybe have a beer and possibly a Zoloft.

Sunday morning, if D-Field wins, you can tee off. However, if Sunday morning rolls around and the Yoemen just happen to squeak past the Tigers......will you still be here??

I guarantee you that if D-Field wins, I will be one of the first people on this thread to congratulate you and watch the fallout. Can you say the same thing?

i shyoe can say the same thing ..its all in fun and to beat the berries off the bush,,while we wait on the upcoming friday night lights ,,oh im sorry (my badd) i meant saturday night lights

I know who will come out on top----the fan's of either team. Hat's off to the boy's from both schools. Great year regardless. It is only a game afterall. Kid's not much older than these players are providing us this chance to watch ya'll, by fighting over in the Middle East on the front lines.

Amen

the only time Daingerfield will see more speed than they have is when they see the speed of yoe hiding their faces after under the bus seats saturday night,,,

We will NEVER be ashamed or embarrased of our boys. Win or lose- they are ours, we love them and we will support them

I know who will come out on top----the fan's of either team. Hat's off to the boy's from both schools. Great year regardless. It is only a game afterall. Kid's not much older than these players are providing us this chance to watch ya'll, by fighting over in the Middle East on the front lines.

great post and so true

i shyoe can say the same thing ..its all in fun and to beat the berries off the bush,,while we wait on the upcoming friday night lights ,,oh im sorry (my badd) i meant saturday night lights

Well TNF, I partially take back a few of the previous things I said about you. :D I'm going to hold you to that promise, just like you can hold me to mine.

Don't make us come find you!! :chase:

There were 2 Cameron Yoe coaches at our last game sitting in the press box. And I really studied their reactions...and let me tell you...their little pencils were feverishly writing...you could tell they were nervous just by their response to what Tyler Boyd can do....icon9.gif

There is no doubt about the heart of the TIGERS!! And I can't wait to see DField get that 3 peat...

I can also tell you those same guys came home from the East Chambers/ McGregor game saying they wish they hadn't seen East Chambers play. I think you may want to flip the coin and say- WOW, they are going to go into this game wide eyed and realistic. It's called being humble. I think we (or atleast me) have said we are a humble team. You may want to take a page from OUR play book. That's why I will not need to "eat crow" if we lose. I have given D'field all the credit in the world. I would hope a "championship" team would also stay on their gaurd and not take ANY opponent lightly. It hasn't been a bad thing for us so far!

Fan's from both schools should be so dern proud of the Tigers and the Yoe. Both programs have what some hundreds ISD's want. Heck, the school my son now play's at will probably never make the big game. And, when I talk about my old Daingerfield High School and it's success, it amazes him.

what does littlefield have to do with saturdays game,, you dont have to have speed to be a spectator

Heard yall had problems with them

but I didnt hear they had speed

No way yall will be ready for this butt whipping sat

Yoe by atleast 2 touchdowns...

:unsure: but I guarantee they will sell every seat they are allotted. :blink:

Sold out of all student seats and most of the adult seats. Had to get an additional 500 to finish out the day. The head of UIL football was on KMIL today to assure the fans there will space for everyone. I feel bad because some of my friends (the over 70 crowd) are afraid to fight the crowds and considering not going. THAT IS A SHAME and the UIL should be ashamed of themselves

Sold out of all student seats and most of the adult seats. Had to get an additional 500 to finish out the day. The head of UIL football was on KMIL today to assure the fans there will space for everyone. I feel bad because some of my friends (the over 70 crowd) are afraid to fight the crowds and considering not going. THAT IS A SHAME and the UIL should be ashamed of themselves

I believe the parking issue will be worse than getting a seat in the stadium. Seeing how the lot at Newsome Stadium only parks 2500 vehicles. It will be a pain to some and all the shuffling they will be forced to endure to see this game if they don't get into the stadium lot.

I don't know that i believe Yoe will be the best team we have played in 3 years, i do however believe they will be by far(outside of Gilmer) the best team we play this year. But i also know what i know, if Daingerfeild shows up we win period. I don't buy the we have to play a perfect game talk, neither team is ever gonna play a perfect game. We don't have to score every time we have the ball and we don't have to stop them everytime they have it. We are gonna have to eliminate all the penalties and mental mistakes that we had last week. I said it before and ill say it again, Tyler and Steve will not allow us to lose this game. I am not nervous about this game but i can't wait for it to start. Lets go Tigers, make History!!!!

I don't know that i believe Yoe will be the best team we have played in 3 years, i do however believe they will be by far(outside of Gilmer) the best team we play this year. But i also know what i know, if Daingerfeild shows up we win period. I don't buy the we have to play a perfect game talk, neither team is ever gonna play a perfect game. We don't have to score every time we have the ball and we don't have to stop them everytime they have it. We are gonna have to eliminate all the penalties and mental mistakes that we had last week. I said it before and ill say it again, Tyler and Steve will not allow us to lose this game. I am not nervous about this game but i can't wait for it to start. Lets go Tigers, make History!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's kind of cool that you guys are going for history with a 3-peat, because that is a MONUMENTAL accomplishment. You definitely have a very talented football team, and they have the experience and the drive to pull it off. Just don't expect the Yoemen to roll over on the intimidation factor. I can't comment on the fact that Cameron would be your toughest competitor in 3 years either. That is a very subjective comment. I do, however, agree with you that Cameron will be D-Fields most lethal opponent this year, but that also works the other way. The Yoemen haven't seen anything quite like the Tigers either. Sooooooooo......it should be a game for the ages, along with a mountain full of smack talk afterward by the victor.

Don't hate me because we are looking to be the spoiler, but I have to support my team!! GO YOE!!

The suspense is killing me too!!

Don't get me wrong, I think it's kind of cool that you guys are going for history with a 3-peat, because that is a MONUMENTAL accomplishment. You definitely have a very talented football team, and they have the experience and the drive to pull it off. Just don't expect the Yoemen to roll over on the intimidation factor. I can't comment on the fact that Cameron would be your toughest competitor in 3 years either. That is a very subjective comment. I do, however, agree with you that Cameron will be D-Fields most lethal opponent this year, but that also works the other way. The Yoemen haven't seen anything quite like the Tigers either. Sooooooooo......it should be a game for the ages, along with a mountain full of smack talk afterward by the victor.

Don't hate me because we are looking to be the spoiler, but I have to support my team!! GO YOE!!

The suspense is killing me too!!

I don't hate anybody for supporting their team. I like it when there are people on here to argue with back and forth, there was about a month this year when i didn't get on here because we knew and the other teams knew we were gonna kill them. I hope it is a good game, nothing gets the blood going like a good game for all the marbles. I don't think the Yoemen will roll over, i have followed you guys most of the year because i always thought we would play the winner out of Yoe/Tatum game. Yoe is a good team and a worthy opponent, but talking like that doesn't make for a fun week. So with that said...........Cameron Yoe is a Rudy POO team and we are gonna beat the brakes off of them. Our drill team will prolly tac on a few extra scored in the 4th to make this thing ugly. LOL

Final score

Dfield- alot

CY- not so much

I hadn't thought of it that way. That does stink. What a mess.

These are some of the folks who have been the first to sign up for the booster club buses because they can't/ won't drive the distances to Spring, Conroe, even Austin (just to save the parking stress). Some have been going to Yoe games for 50 years. But we don't bounce like we used to. Can't risk being in the standing room only area

so they are thinkgin of staying home- shame really

Yoe is a good team and a worthy opponent, but talking like that doesn't make for a fun week.

Point well taken. :thumbsup:

Our drill team will prolly tac on a few extra scored in the 4th to make this thing ugly. LOL

Absolutely hysterical!! :rofl:

My prediction:

Daingerfield - A few

Cameron - A few + 1