Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

Well,it's a good thing us fans don't play the game ;no doubt both teams would win 45 to 0....to earlier bloggers who implied God would favor their Q'back;I think He's more concerned with Sunday morning than Saturday night. ....to Lobo1,thank you for your report on the D'field-L'field game....Tigers must reduce penalties,maintain your focus,make more 3rd downs make all extra points.Don't play like your past two Titles will win it for you;play like your backs are in a corner and fighting for your life!,for four complete quarters. GO! FIGHT! WIN! MAKE HISTORY! It's yours for the taking!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok just got my tickets guess I will come back and post AFTER the game

you dfield fans arent half the fun that tatum was

if this game was cameron vs tatum

it would be a real title game....

Oh, it WILL be a real title game.

But, I highly doubt you come back after the game. You are going to disappear like a freakin' ninja come Saturday evening.

The Yaymen of Cameron Joe hand picked thier games dropping down out of 3a to 2a.........It worked for Tatum in '06 but it's not going to work for the Yaymen.......Looking at the footage of you guys playing Lago Vista, I'm like COME ON :sleeping: ................L-field wasn't rank #3 at the first of the year for nothing........D-field have over all team speed :chase: .........The "Joke" are good, but like B-land last year scoring almost 50 points a game ran into that Big Blue Wall.........They went home feeling like 8 graders.............The hand picking has worked for you guys so far...........but the footage don't lie...... D-field by 20 plus........... :rock: Blue Power Big Baby :rock:

I'd say the same thing about a team I've already beat too. You wish this was Tatum cuz your chances of winning would be better. Heck I'd like to play Pottsboro again for the title, but not all things in life are gift wrapped. Your gonna hafta earn this trophy, we wont fumble it away.

The only "Nagging Little Sick Feeling" I might be getting DFIELDFAN is from the Taco Bell I ate on the way to the ball game!

You have no idea about the "Power of the Yoe" - We are coming for you "Mighty Tigers" from Daingerfield Land to Dethrone the Reigning Champs!

After Saturday Night There will Be "A New Sherrif" in Town Baby!

yoe JUST ENJOY THE GAME AND THE ATMOSPHERE this time of year.Truth is it is hard to get this deep, many that have come before you were just awesome too ,CISCO, BUSHLAND, on and on. And didn't make it back to the Big Game. Its like groundhog day to DAINGERFIELD.

The only "Nagging Little Sick Feeling" I might be getting DFIELDFAN is from the Taco Bell I ate on the way to the ball game!

You have no idea about the "Power of the Yoe" - We are coming for you "Mighty Tigers" from Daingerfield Land to Dethrone the Reigning Champs!

After Saturday Night There will Be "A New Sherrif" in Town Baby!

Listen hear Barney Fife, sheriff wantabe, many have come and none have succeeded, so come on, the sick feeling will be the trip home.

Am I correct in stating that the only true spread offenses that Yoe has faced this year have been Navasota and East Chambers?

Those two teams had the most yards (Nav-337, EC-390) and produced the most points (Nav-33, EC-29) against Yoe this season.

Is it a coincidence that both of these teams ran the spread, or does Yoe have a weakness against spread offenses?

I don't believe Yoe has faced many spread offenses this year. How does Yoe defend the zone read? Have they seen it much this year? Has Yoe seen a set of receivers like Daingerfield's receivers?

Am I correct in stating that the only true spread offenses that Yoe has faced this year have been Navasota and East Chambers?

Those two teams had the most yards (Nav-337, EC-390) and produced the most points (Nav-33, EC-29) against Yoe this season.

Is it a coincidence that both of these teams ran the spread, or does Yoe have a weakness against spread offenses?

I don't believe Yoe has faced many spread offenses this year. How does Yoe defend the zone read? Have they seen it much this year? Has Yoe seen a set of receivers like Daingerfield's receivers?

smelling blood now

Listen hear Barney Fife, sheriff wantabe, many have come and none have succeeded, so come on, the sick feeling will be the trip home.

Hey there Gomer Pyle I can hear you now midway through the 2nd quarter when your "Mighty Tigers" have called a timeout to catch their breathe!

Out of nowhere a resounding voice comes out of the Daingerfield Crowd saying

"GOLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEM YOEMAN ARE GOOD!"

The pistols are smoking GOMER!

The Yoemen are going to be the "New Sherrif In Town" after Saturday Night!

yoe JUST ENJOY THE GAME AND THE ATMOSPHERE this time of year.Truth is it is hard to get this deep, many that have come before you were just awesome too ,CISCO, BUSHLAND, on and on. And didn't make it back to the Big Game. Its like groundhog day to DAINGERFIELD.

It must be an awful feeling to face DAINGERFIELD this time of year. You know the good front you put up, and still have those knots in your stomach.

Hey there Gomer Pyle I can hear you now midway through the 2nd quarter when your "Mighty Tigers" have called a timeout to catch their breathe!

Out of nowhere a resounding voice comes out of the Daingerfield Crowd saying

"GOLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY THEM YOEMAN ARE GOOD!"

The pistols are smoking GOMER!

The Yoemen are going to be the "New Sherrif In Town" after Saturday Night!

No someone will be running after the Tigers yelling "CITIZENS ARREST, CITIZENS ARREST", because the Tigers have stolen your dream.

:jawdrop:

Holy smokin' waffles!!! Did someone really say that!?!? I must have missed that, or I would have jumped on it like a fat kid on cake! Was it Yoe or D-Field fans? Wow...........just wow.

I think he is talking about me? Of course I never said that!! I've only said he is a strong Christian who goes to mass every Friday before school (football season or not), he asks the other team to join him in prayer after every game and is just an outstanding young man. I jokingly said in the thread about the 2a all state selections that now we know what he's praying for and God must have answered. My God and Jack's God doesn't play favorites. Holy smokes some of you guys look for anything little thing to pick on don't you? I think I have had enough posts on this board for most to know I would NEVER imply that

I will not tell you the Yoe are the best pass defense team in the state. But with that being said in all truthfulness, East Chambers showed us a spread T with more rushing. Their game plan was ball control. Tatum did the same thing. Our defense got tired and in all 3 games (Tatum, East Chambers and Navasota) we gave up points in the end. I truly believe if you want to slow Yoe down, ball control is the key. And that requires rushing. If you look in the 3rd of the Lago Vista game, they ground out 1 drive throughout more than half the quarter for a score. Tatum ground out alot of time too.

DD Westbrook was out for the Tatum game and was injured in the East Chambers game. He the fastest in the backfield and pretty much has caught most reviecers. Did they make gains yes. But he usually gets them down before the end zone. As most may know, passes in the short yardage area is not as productive as the rush

Did they make gains yes. But he usually gets them down before the end zone. As most may know, passes in the short yardage area is not as productive as the rush

This is when the QB draw from the gun/spread comes in. I'm sure you'll see it used this coming Saturday.

I will not tell you the Yoe are the best pass defense team in the state. But with that being said in all truthfulness, East Chambers showed us a spread T with more rushing. Their game plan was ball control. Tatum did the same thing. Our defense got tired and in all 3 games (Tatum, East Chambers and Navasota) we gave up points in the end. I truly believe if you want to slow Yoe down, ball control is the key. And that requires rushing. If you look in the 3rd of the Lago Vista game, they ground out 1 drive throughout more than half the quarter for a score. Tatum ground out alot of time too.

DD Westbrook was out for the Tatum game and was injured in the East Chambers game. He the fastest in the backfield and pretty much has caught most reviecers. Did they make gains yes. But he usually gets them down before the end zone. As most may know, passes in the short yardage area is not as productive as the rush

Tatum is not a spread team. And, didn't try to spread you guys out from what I understand.

Navasota scored 20 points in the first 3 quarters, so it wasn't just a matter of your defense getting tired.

I agree EC ran the ball with their QB out of the spread, and a lot of those yards came in the 4th quarter.

Yoe hasn't faced a receiver like Garrett or a quarterback as good as Boyd all year. Is that safe to say?

I feel like YOE nation might get a little cocky if they ever win one.

It's not our first rodeo. Yes it's been a while. But alot of the fans have been there before. But you may want to know that everyone I know gets almost this excited for EVERY GAME. You should see me prepping to leave for the preseason games! I don't miss scrimigages either. Niether does many of my friends. Like I've said somewhere here before, maybe it's because there was never anything else to do in town but Yoe sports. But we do love all of our althetes and we look forward to watching any of them compete. If our enthusiasum is bad now, you should see at the end of the summer when we've had a bit of a break for our sports!!!! You would bar us from here! :)

I think he is talking about me? Of course I never said that!! I've only said he is a strong Christian who goes to mass every Friday before school (football season or not), he asks the other team to join him in prayer after every game and is just an outstanding young man. I jokingly said in the thread about the 2a all state selections that now we know what he's praying for and God must have answered. My God and Jack's God doesn't play favorites. Holy smokes some of you guys look for anything little thing to pick on don't you? I think I have had enough posts on this board for most to know I would NEVER imply that

That's why I was asking, because I didn't remember anyone saying those specific words. I think it's cleared up now. All is well.

GO YOE!!

It's not our first rodeo. Yes it's been a while. But alot of the fans have been there before. But you may want to know that everyone I know gets almost this excited for EVERY GAME. You should see me prepping to leave for the preseason games! I don't miss scrimigages either. Niether does many of my friends. Like I've said somewhere here before, maybe it's because there was never anything else to do in town but Yoe sports. But we do love all of our althetes and we look forward to watching any of them compete. If our enthusiasum is bad now, you should see at the end of the summer when we've had a bit of a break for our sports!!!! You would bar us from here! :)

If your Yoe fans are anything like Gilmers, it will be impressive. Last year at the Cuero/Gilmer game (only time I seen Gilmer), it was like the fan's go to yell practice to get it all down at the same time. And, very, very loud. Kinda intimidating I must say.