Daingerfield 33 Cameron Yoe 27 (Final)

IceCreamBoys

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish some goobers from Yoe would come sit on our side! I can promise you that if that happens, and you guys score and them poor folks stand up and hollar there will be some DDT's administered in the bleachers. I pitty the fool that makes that mistake. Unless its Yoenation's friends that are in the 70+ age group, we will watch over them gentlemen. This whole seating stuff just makes me wanna puke.

This whole seating stuff just makes me wanna puke.

Its mass hysteria, it won't be that bad. It may be more of a headache than usual, but once everybody's in and the boys are on the field, all that BS goes away. Leave early, plan ahead and I bet we'll all be fine... :sorcerer:

which team has the best punter or kicking game? everyone talking about the offenses and defenses but who has the best special teams? this could be where this game is decided.

I can tell you that our kicking game is definitely lacking(as far as PAT's go). However, he has gotten better as the year has gone along. But we do have a certain player that is money in the bank with the jump ball in the corner. As far as kick offs go, Steve usually puts it around the 15-20 yd line.

Its mass hysteria, it won't be that bad. It may be more of a headache than usual, but once everybody's in and the boys are on the field, all that BS goes away. Leave early, plan ahead and I bet we'll all be fine... :sorcerer:

You know me, I will be there early. Just won't be able to get there before the 2nd game. Hopefully there by halftime.

YOE NATION IS GOING TO ROLL THROUGH MANSFIELD SATURDAY

BELIEVE THAT

i dont mind sitting next to a daingerfail fan because we will win

we hungry and tiger is on the menu...

that eagle meat didnt fill us up!

Yet another pillow biter has shown his face on SDC....

I can tell you that our kicking game is definitely lacking(as far as PAT's go). However, he has gotten better as the year has gone along. But we do have a certain player that is money in the bank with the jump ball in the corner. As far as kick offs go, Steve usually puts it around the 15-20 yd line.

thanks 98crush for the info.JMO but this game appears so evenly matched but no one is mentioning the special teams.these teams will play a large part in determining the winner.good luck to both teams and both are winners in this neutral party's book.

Our special teams are solid except for PATs, Crush is right. We should prob Go4two a lil more. I kept saying sooner or later those 1's are gonna get us, we hafta win by scoring more TDs, if we both score 5 TDs Yoe prob wins.

tatum could not penetrate them on a consistent basis and they sprung the rb late in the game and put the eagles away.

I guess my question is did Tatum do much blitzing? Cuz you will get an extremely heavy dose of it Saturday night. If you can't protect him, he will be studying the "stars" quite often.