New Smoaky Game

HighRollin8s

Highrollin, I was given the secret formula on how to become a millionaire without really trying.

Since I am such a great guy, I am willing to share this seret with my friends here on SDC!

All anyone ha to do is send me $10 in cash and I will send them the secret for free!

(The $10 covers shipping & handling, of course).

Highrollin, I was given the secret formula on how to become a millionaire without really trying.

Since I am such a great guy, I am willing to share this seret with my friends here on SDC!

All anyone ha to do is send me $10 in cash and I will send them the secret for free!

(The $10 covers shipping & handling, of course).

LOL....AFTER they send me their credit card numbers and bank accounts first.....Merry Christmas DieHard

I take it back, this was a selfish idea.

I've been watching a movie called Pay it Forward. In it, this kid has to do 3 good deeds for 3 people and those 3 have to do it for 3 more. In doing so, they pay it forward and before you know it, it's spread to 3 and then 3 more.

So I got to thinkin, why can't we do that here? No we can't pass out money or anything like that but instead of puting people down or making rude comments in return to a rude comment, why not say something nice about someone. I know it's kinda corny but who know's, it might make the website a better place.

Give it a try!