Rhadigan new Rangers' play by play

Ratface

Rhadigan doesn't even know the difference from the bullpen from the dugout!!!!!!!!!! It's time to play ball yall?????? The only way he had to have gotten the job is if he promised to pay the Rangers to do the play by play job. When is the trade deadline for them??????????????:wacko:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Josh Lewin. Sorry to say but Rhadigan is awful. He was pretty good doing the pre and post game shows but moving him to play by play guy was a big mistake. It's amazing how little he knows about baseball. In one of the games this week, a guy hits into a double play but a run scored and Rhadigan says he gets an RBI. Tag had to correct him. I know it is little stuff but he is hard to listen to. I don't think Eric Nadel wanted to do TV but he is so much better. I wonder if the Rangers organization is hearing any negativity about Rhadigan?

Go Rangers!!!

Having to listen to Rhadigan is brutal. No emotion and little knowledge of the game. I wish they would take him off the air as of yesterday. It's alright to be a "homer" for the team you work for (ever watch a White Sox game on WGN). If Rhadigan was the best that they could come up with, then they should have had a contest to let fans do play by play of the games. It couldn't be any worse. They should move Tom Grieve and simulcast the TV announcers over the radio, like the Stars use to do.

Having to listen to Rhadigan is brutal. No emotion and little knowledge of the game. I wish they would take him off the air as of yesterday. It's alright to be a "homer" for the team you work for (ever watch a White Sox game on WGN). If Rhadigan was the best that they could come up with, then they should have had a contest to let fans do play by play of the games. It couldn't be any worse. They should move Tom Grieve and simulcast the TV announcers over the radio, like the Stars use to do.

That is a great idea. I don't think I can stand "Let's play ball, ya'll!" anymore. Also, how many times does he have to say right center before he stops saying left-...right center?.... Geez, you would think after two decades of following and reporting on baseball he would know the difference by now!

That is a great idea. I don't think I can stand "Let's play ball, ya'll!" anymore. Also, how many times does he have to say right center before he stops saying left-...right center?.... Geez, you would think after two decades of following and reporting on baseball he would know the difference by now!

I meant to say that the radio announcers should be simulcast over the T.V.. Tom Grieve is pretty good. He has alot of knowledge being an ex-player but Rhadigan has to go!!!

He has NO knowledge of baseball..... didn't they at least have him do test broadcasts.... he has no baseball 101 skills. He called the lineup in the dugout that was being showed on tv- a scorecard. You know TAG has to be shaking his head all day-

I am not a Rhad fan either. It really feels like he is trying to hard and is very boring to listen to. It almost seems like he calls the play after it happens and not as it is happening.

There have to be better guys out there. Heck...call someone up from triple-A. I know a lot of those guys dream is to work in the bigs. Many do a great job and have been doing so for a while. For some reason we picked a guy with no play-by-play experience. Why can't we do what the dodgers do and just use Nadel to call both sides. I know that Scully does TV now, but the first three innings are simulcast on radio as well.

Nadel is smooth. Rhadigan is not. Please help....

I am not a Rhad fan either. It really feels like he is trying to hard and is very boring to listen to. It almost seems like he calls the play after it happens and not as it is happening.

There have to be better guys out there. Heck...call someone up from triple-A. I know a lot of those guys dream is to work in the bigs. Many do a great job and have been doing so for a while. For some reason we picked a guy with no play-by-play experience. Why can't we do what the dodgers do and just use Nadel to call both sides. I know that Scully does TV now, but the first three innings are simulcast on radio as well.

Nadel is smooth. Rhadigan is not. Please help....

Yes please help..... if he calls a pop up over the infield a line drive on more time I will puke. I do think people have been complaining because TAG has been talking more than usual

Listening to Rhadigan is about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

Haven't heard from you lately on Smoaky. Hope all is going good over there. Thank you again for your service and your love of this country. You all keep us safe and yall are in our prayers.

Rhadigan seems to be a really good guy and it is obvious that he is really trying hard. I believe he has improved some since he started as well. With that said, he isn't the right man for the job.

Now, all you who were screaming for Josh to be fired, and shouting how no one could do worse, please walk to the nearest door and slam something you hold dear in it. You got what you thought you wanted.

Rhadigan seems to be a really good guy and it is obvious that he is really trying hard. I believe he has improved some since he started as well. With that said, he isn't the right man for the job.

Now, all you who were screaming for Josh to be fired, and shouting how no one could do worse, please walk to the nearest door and slam something you hold dear in it. You got what you thought you wanted.

True that! Josh at least knew the game, although like you said Rhadigan is getting better- I believe because it is that they probally told TAG to talk more and the truck is more involved, he made a mistake the other day and then quickly corrected himself, I don't think TAG ever did cause he didn't want to show him up on t.v.