Jefferson

KarnackKing

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a reliable source that a member of Jefferson's 86 state championship is applying for the job. From what I hear he has been approached several times from the community and members of the school board about applying and finially decided that if given the opportunity he would love to go back to his home town and bring another state championship to Jefferson!!!!!!

Jesus went home and they crucified him

Is his last name Henderson?

No. His last name is Jimmerson. Don't know why RedRaider is being so secretive. Jimmerson was on the Championship team in '86. If I'm not mistaken he coaches at Irving High right now, with Jerry Bennett's brother.

Also was a head coach in Oklahoma and won a state title a few years back.

I agree with Raider that he would be a great candidate from what I know of him.

Don't think it's any secret that there will be a LOT of great candidates for this job.

I heard from a reliable source that a member of Jefferson's 86 state championship is applying for the job. From what I hear he has been approached several times from the community and members of the school board about applying and finially decided that if given the opportunity he would love to go back to his home town and bring another state championship to Jefferson!!!!!!

We will see! :icon_eek:

No. His last name is Jimmerson. Don't know why RedRaider is being so secretive. Jimmerson was on the Championship team in '86. If I'm not mistaken he coaches at Irving High right now, with Jerry Bennett's brother.

Also was a head coach in Oklahoma and won a state title a few years back.

I agree with Raider that he would be a great candidate from what I know of him.

Don't think it's any secret that there will be a LOT of great candidates for this job.

There's always a LOT of great candidates for head coaching jobs-getting the right one for a particular school is the kicker...

Jefferson is loaded with talented kids. For every four grades, two will will loaded with solid kids. If you are going to work here, you had better be willing to spend the time it takes to keep these kids focused on doing well in school so things will go well on the field. You will have at least 3 kids go on to play college ball every year. Coaching here is like coaching an all-star team. I imagine it is the same way in daingerfield and tatum. No matter who it is that ends up here, it is a job to drool over for sure. :jawdrop: just for the record, the administration in Jefferson is user friendly for coaches. So are the fans. Get ready to work your butt off, though. Hard Work!

Hmmm...... All-Star team... Really......? If Jefferson is like coaching an all-star squad, I would like to know your opinion of some other districts. Don't think I agree with ya.

I dont think he was talking about the amount of talent being like an all-star team but the amount of "attitudes". It is going to take a strong minded coach that will have to sacrifice an athlete or two to set a new attitude of hard work will pay off and that the Team always come before Me.

I dont think he was talking about the amount of talent being like an all-star team but the amount of "attitudes". It is going to take a strong minded coach that will have to sacrifice an athlete or two to set a new attitude of hard work will pay off and that the Team always come before Me.

Better hope that athlete or two isnt the son of someone who thinks they are someone...

I see, that makes sense. Always have kids that decide they are all-stars without proving anything.

Jefferson is loaded with talented kids. For every four grades, two will will loaded with solid kids. If you are going to work here, you had better be willing to spend the time it takes to keep these kids focused on doing well in school so things will go well on the field. You will have at least 3 kids go on to play college ball every year. Coaching here is like coaching an all-star team. I imagine it is the same way in daingerfield and tatum. No matter who it is that ends up here, it is a job to drool over for sure. :jawdrop: user just for the record, the administration in Jefferson is friendly for coaches. So are the fans. Get ready to work your butt off, though. Hard Work!

Obviously, to anyone close to the situation, you don't have a clue. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Can anyone confirm a Jerry Bennett sighting at Jefferson on Monday? Probably shouldn't spread rumors, but......?

This coach has made a continual progression at LK. From 2-8 the first season and 3 deep the last two seasons. He's got a pretty good gig.

If he was sited, then that's one thing, if not, then pure speculation.

Coached in Jefferson for 19 years? Why did he leave?

How old is Coach now?

This coach has made a continual progression at LK. From 2-8 the first season and 3 deep the last two seasons. He's got a pretty good gig.

If he was sited, then that's one thing, if not, then pure speculation.

Coached in Jefferson for 19 years? Why did he leave?

How old is Coach now?

Agree he has done a great job at LK. He's gotta be in his 60's. Don't have a clue why he left Jefferson