2A Region 3 boys playoffs

snuffy

My prediction on who makes it to SFA for the Regional Tourney

Tatum vs. East Chambers

White Oak vs. Crockett

anyone agree?

I'll give you Tatum and White Oak...but like someone said...Kountze has already got a W over Crockett this year...its possible that it could happen again. And I dont know a whole lot about East Chambers. But Tatum and White Oak have been scoring twice as many as their opponent almost every week for the last month and a half. I think its safe to say they'll be tough to keep out of the regional tournament.

I'll give you Tatum and White Oak...but like someone said...Kountze has already got a W over Crockett this year...its possible that it could happen again. And I dont know a whole lot about East Chambers. But Tatum and White Oak have been scoring twice as many as their opponent almost every week for the last month and a half. I think its safe to say they'll be tough to keep out of the regional tournament.

Tatum will have there hands full with dfield because of the size issue wo has the size and shooters to matchup good with them but tatum has ath so should be a good game

Anybody hear about the Jefferson/EF game? Which one will Daingerfield be facing?

Always hard to get information out of EF. Jefferson is usually pretty good. If no one has heard EF probably won.

E.F. WON 47-44 and will play Hughes Springs. Jefferson will play Dfield.

Crockett is a much different team from their first meeting against Kountze. Let's wait intill each team reacha that point before we start the debate on who wins. Kountze has to beat Trinity and Arp first and Crockett has a game to win too.

IF the game happens, it will work to Crockett's advantage that they played and lost to Kountze early in the season. But no one has a lock on anything. There will be upsets every night out.

WO really showed me a lot last night against DF for the district championship...if they bring that kind of intensity to the playoffs they'll be a tough out.

Some at the game last night said the loser of that game would get the easier road.

I wouldnt call not getting a bye then 2nd game in could be against Tatum .... easier..

Crockett is a much different team from their first meeting against Kountze. Let's wait intill each team reacha that point before we start the debate on who wins. Kountze has to beat Trinity and Arp first and Crockett has a game to win too.

Crockett will beat both Trinity and Arp pretty easily. IMO neither is that good.....relatively speaking.

Here are some scores from the warmup/seeding games from this weekend of teams in the region. I don't put much stock into warmup games because each coach has their own style and things that they want to get accomplished.

Troup 64, Miller Grove 59

Arp 56, Chapel Hill 43

New Boston 53, Broaddus 34

Grapeland 64, Central Heights 51

Coldspring 56, New Waverly 38

North Hopkins 68, Hughes Springs 62

Mexia 110, Crockett 109 3OT

Anahuac 52, Jasper 36

Silsbee 95, Kountze 63

West Orange Stark 50, East Chambers 48

White Oak 65, Daingerfield 50

Woodville 51, Woden 39

Looks good to me

But why the afternoon games?

Will school be dismissed at 1 on Friday?

They got a sock hop in the gym on those nights?

SFA always does the regional games early. It's because they usually have 2 regional there (four games on Friday and two on Saturday). Usually one region's games are like at 12 and 2 and the other regional games are 6 and 8 or something like that. then on saturday, the games were at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. they always had sfa home games later in the day on saturday.