Clarksville vs Martin Mills

Guest MightyTigers101

Guest MightyTigers06
I'm pretty burnt out on posting for this year and am more than ready for my summer hibernation, but had to sign in to say that, with all due respect OLE, that statement is insane. MM could have easily won the game, maybe even should have. Clarksville's half-court offense was such an incoherent mess in the second half that it was hard to believe that they had somehow come out on top.

Anyway, I don't have anything to add to what's been said here. Martins Mill is a very high basketball IQ team and they get the most out of what they have. Their 3-point shooting in the third quarter was crazy, even with the good looks they were getting. They finally missed a few at the end of the game and Clarksville hit a few free throws and I guess that was the difference. Credit to Clarksville for fighting and getting the win. As "crapshot" pointed out, and what really disappointed me the most, was the number of offensive rebounds Clarksville gave up. They have to own those, and also every loose ball and loose pass. Effort and work rate must cover some of their deficiencies.

Congrats again to MM for their season and their play last night, and also to the Clarksville kids and coaches for living to fight another day.

Cville needs more DISCIPLINE!!! point, blank, period

I'm pretty burnt out on posting for this year and am more than ready for my summer hibernation, but had to sign in to say that, with all due respect OLE, that statement is insane. MM could have easily won the game, maybe even should have. Clarksville's half-court offense was such an incoherent mess in the second half that it was hard to believe that they had somehow come out on top.

Anyway, I don't have anything to add to what's been said here. Martins Mill is a very high basketball IQ team and they get the most out of what they have. Their 3-point shooting in the third quarter was crazy, even with the good looks they were getting. They finally missed a few at the end of the game and Clarksville hit a few free throws and I guess that was the difference. Credit to Clarksville for fighting and getting the win. As "crapshot" pointed out, and what really disappointed me the most, was the number of offensive rebounds Clarksville gave up. They have to own those, and also every loose ball and loose pass. Effort and work rate must cover some of their deficiencies.

Congrats again to MM for their season and their play last night, and also to the Clarksville kids and coaches for living to fight another day.

There aren't many teams with the guts of Martins Mill. Cayuga beat them three times, and the last time it got a little too tight. Glad my Wildcats don't have to play them a fourth time.

if the ref's aren't calling much it could be a closer game plus there coach will cry all night for every call lol

I will say this, there coach last night made it a point to talk to the ref's at every stopage of play. Really not sure what he was trying to accomplish but it seem to me he was trying to get calls to keep the game close.

I am humbled. Too much Rum!!

I will say this, there coach last night made it a point to talk to the ref's at every stopage of play. Really not sure what he was trying to accomplish but it seem to me he was trying to get calls to keep the game close.

He did the same thing vs us last year and on one play we hit a and one shot and one ref didn't see hit he try to lie and say the shot didn't go in that's bs

I think the coach at MM does an excellent job. If he is not working the officials in a Regional-Quarterfinal game then he is not doing everything he can to win the game. He is a class coach who gets more out of his kids than any bb coach I have been around. Congrats on a great year MM and Coach Moore.

I think the coach at MM does an excellent job. If he is not working the officials in a Regional-Quarterfinal game then he is not doing everything he can to win the game. He is a class coach who gets more out of his kids than any bb coach I have been around. Congrats on a great year MM and Coach Moore.

LOL Dude no one said he was a bad coach LMAO!!!!!