How about a religion sub forum option in the Other Topics section?

BGR

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Guess no administrators check this section. I have nothing against religion or religious debates but the Other Topics form has become almost nothing but Religious strands. Please, please, please start a religion sub-forum section. I have private messaged a couple of the admins with no response.

Guess no administrators check this section. I have nothing against religion or religious debates but the Other Topics form has become almost nothing but Religious strands. Please, please, please start a religion sub-forum section. I have private messaged a couple of the admins with no response.

I'll talk to Smoaky and see what he'd like to do.

He and I discussed it once before, but I never followed up on anything.

I'll talk to Smoaky and see what he'd like to do.

He and I discussed it once before, but I never followed up on anything.

That would be great delap. I have no problem with religion and I go to church believe in God and Jesus Christ, I would just like to have it in a sub forum. I stopped posting in the other topic section because it was just over flowing with religious topics.

Most of the religious topics that have been posted recently were political in nature. I think they belong in the politics forum.

You are probably right about the most recent ones but with the 2012 end of the world scenarios on the rise the religious topics are sure to increase.

• 1 month later...