District 18-2A

gamewatcher63

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quitman 9 Alba-Golden 3 (Friday April 15) new record 8 - 5.

Quitman next game Tuesday April 19 vs Como-Pickton (home game).

Any results available for Lone-Oak Friday game against Como-Pickton in Como?

Lone Oak next game Tuesday 19 vs Winnsboro (home game).

I just had a long talk with a wise man , oviously alot wiser than i am. He really help me realize how the things you say and do effect other people he also pointed out that they are alot bigger problems in the world other than a softball game. i guess i took my anger and frustrationsout on the wrong people without consideration or even checking out to see if some of the stuff i was hearing was true. So i would like to apologize to the team, to the coach , the families,and to the fans. i am not a coward , but will admit i acted in a cowardly way, after season and after schools out iwill give some personal apologies but i believe this is best for now.

Heard that Quitman and Lone Oak play Friday in Rains for the 3rd spot. Good luck to both teams, should be a very good game. If someone knows the score after the game please post it.

Quitman and Lone Oak played last night in Emory. 11-6 Lone Oak, even though Quitman didn't pitch the leaper. Lone Oak's catcher reached base 5 of her 6 at bats. She can flat out play.

I see New Diana winning. I think that Harmony will win due to the Mineola's current situations, but Mineola is really good if they get it all together. This will be interesting to see.

I see New Diana winning. I think that Harmony will win due to the Mineola's current situations, but Mineola is really good if they get it all together. This will be interesting to see.

you must not see very good

you must not see very good

When I saw Grand Saline play, I thought that they were a very good team. I think New Diana will go very far this year, they are playing better this year. I noticed that GS has a lot parents that are outside the fence coaching the whole game. I noticed a father tell his daughter to tell another kid where to stand, isn't that the coaches job. I would hate to be a coach, that the players are listening to the parents and not the coach.

Where is Mineola playing? That should be a good game against New Harmony. Also, regardless where you are, you hear parents coaching there kids. One thing I can say about Grand Saline is that they have a "crowd" at ever game. Its good to see support like that. As in any large group, the more you have, the more that is going to be said. What is sad to see is the team that only has about 5 people in the stands to watch them.

When I saw Grand Saline play, I thought that they were a very good team. I think New Diana will go very far this year, they are playing better this year. I noticed that GS has a lot parents that are outside the fence coaching the whole game. I noticed a father tell his daughter to tell another kid where to stand, isn't that the coaches job. I would hate to be a coach, that the players are listening to the parents and not the coach.

I think the GS girls will pull together and win this round also... they are a strong defensive team and not to shabby at the plate also... Good luck Lady Indians! ;)

I think it will be a really good game but I guess it depends on who wants it more and I think with the Indians having 5 seniors on the team, they would want it really bad..... Also, what is "Mineola's current situation" they won district and looked strong doing it?????

I think it will be a really good game but I guess it depends on who wants it more and I think with the Indians having 5 seniors on the team, they would want it really bad..... Also, what is "Mineola's current situation" they won district and looked strong doing it?????

Mineola's current situation is the head softball coach has been reassigned. The local paper said thier were complaint's from some parent's about player's being punished for missing part's of practices to run track and being benched. I've heard of other issues but I'm not going to repeat them because it really does'nt change anything.

I believe the 2 other coaches will do a great job and the team will play just as well as before. They are a very young team but alot of the players have played ball for along time and I don't think this will bother them. If they can get through the first inning jitter's and settle into the game they will do just fine. Go Lady Jackets!!!

Well there. I almost said earlier that I thought Mineola was a good group of girls with, too me, the best coach in the district. With the head coach gone, I don't see Mineola lasting long. I think he would of taken any group of girls to the playoffs in this district.