Crockett vs Tatum

eeaggie

Only 3 Crockett players did not play football. Likely lot on Tatum's side that play both too. Likely to be some high emotions. The refs need to get control of this early.

Did I miss something? In the football game, both teams played hard and Tatum took it to Crockett. But there wasn't any bad blood or sportsmanship issues. I expect both basketball teams will play hard and good sportsmanship will prevail again tomorow. And hopefully the result will be different than it was in football. :icon_confused:

Crocket played well tonite but had trouble at times with a much slower team beating them down the court....especially when crocket pressed. Tatum will have some track stars on the floor tomorrow! Gonna have to play better D in the back court to handle them. Good luck to both teams

Crockett was no match for Tatum in football and anyone who was at the game knows Crockett for some reason didnt want any part of the Eagles.But this is basketball and I think Crockett will roll on into to Austin with a win today.Should be a great game and good luck to both teams.

I am always scared about a lose. These are two great teams, and if we dont rebound under both ends, hit our supposed to be nade shots and stop Tatum's 3 point shooter, well who knows. All behind the Dogs! Always think we should win, just scared about a lose, lol, probally does not make sense to most people.

:nowhearthis: "Go Big Blue"