Tatum vs Melissa

Eagleborn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this official? I thought the matchups weren't set until Sunday morning

Thats what I thought... Email I got said the matchup.... So really who knows...

Tatum, Melissa, Idalou and???????

#1 vs #4

#2 vs #3

Correct?

Guest DHS74
Thats what I thought... Email I got said the matchup.... So really who knows...

Tatum, Melissa, Idalou and???????

#1 vs #4

#2 vs #3

Correct?

Bracketville. The bracket shows Tatum vs. Idalou and Melissa vs. Brackettville

Guest DHS74
Dont know anything about them besides the fact that they won state in football...

Weak region? Good team?

Anyone?

Go here......http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/8QIWy-EHB0KXeNOsp9bWHA/idalou-wildcats/basketball/roster.htm

Guest DHS74
Yea I saw that... They got some size thats for sure... Tatum will have to out run them... Which IMO should be a problem. or maybe it could.. I dunno... Still on cloud 9 for these kids...

Be a good semis matchup. Winner I believe will be the eventual champion. I like your chances to win. Best of luck to you guys. Bring back another trophy to NE Texas.

They seed the state tournament game by records. The worst record will play the best record. So Tatum you pretty much know your playing Melissa first game

Thats true but crazy...

IMO Region is by far the toughest Region of them all... Might not have the "best" team but for sure the deepest..

Thats true but crazy...

IMO Region is by far the toughest Region of them all... Might not have the "best" team but for sure the deepest..

Are you talking about Region 3 being the toughest?

Melissa by 15.

I believe that they take the 2 best records and split those teams up then they flip for who the 3rd team will play, so it could be 1 vs 3, or 1 vs 4. Regardless though, Tatum will play Melissa or Idalou both of which only have 1 loss. I know that last year Idalou surprised me by beating New Waverly but then got blown out in the championship. I'd rather play them first, just because if you win on Friday, Melissa has less than 24 hours to prepare for you.

I believe that they take the 2 best records and split those teams up then they flip for who the 3rd team will play, so it could be 1 vs 3, or 1 vs 4. Regardless though, Tatum will play Melissa or Idalou both of which only have 1 loss. I know that last year Idalou surprised me by beating New Waverly but then got blown out in the championship. I'd rather play them first, just because if you win on Friday, Melissa has less than 24 hours to prepare for you.

Melissa can play any type of game they need to play. They can play half court if they need. If they play a team that likes to run, then Melissa will out run them.

Don't know about that.

Hondo Webb from Melissa is heads above anyone else in 2a. The rest of Melissa's team is good as well.

Ok I didnt know that one player made a region better than any other region...

You have to go back and look at the regional tourny, no other could be like the one we just finished. Congrats to Tatum, your over all times in the pressure games worked for you today. Again, congrates and good luck with whomever you play next Friday. Congrates to Coach Drafahl and the Bulldogs on a great season and great tournament this year, so proud of this team.

:nowhearthis: "Go Big Blue"