Top performances of 2011

angerbang

Awesome. I'll get that added as well as a few others I missed.

I tried working on you big post on page one the other day but ran out of time. I was able to clean it up so though. Good stuff. Thanks for it.

Im looking for a FAST times this weekend at Eagle Relays. Those boys dont like to lose on their home track. I might even go as far as saying a sub 3:20 in the boys 4x400 and Allen around the mid 37s in the hurdles.

The Grand Saline Salt Capital Relays saw some very impressive marks last night. Here are a few of the top marks from the Grand Saline boys.

Josh Carpenter - Pole Vault - 16'0.75" (4.90 meters)

Derek Calvert - Discus - 159'11"

Derek Calvert - Shot Put - 59'4"

Adam Amaya - Shot Put - 52'4.75"

Adam Amaya also has a season best of 144'3" in the disc. He threw that distance at the Avon Rice Relays in Rains on March 12th.

The Grand Saline Salt Capital Relays saw some very impressive marks last night. Here are a few of the top marks from the Grand Saline boys.

Josh Carpenter - Pole Vault - 16'0.75" (4.90 meters)

Derek Calvert - Discus - 159'11"

Derek Calvert - Shot Put - 59'4"

Adam Amaya - Shot Put - 52'4.75"

Adam Amaya also has a season best of 144'3" in the disc. He threw that distance at the Avon Rice Relays in Rains on March 12th.

Do you know where I can get girls results from the Grand Saline Meet? Have they been posted anywhere?

In other news, sophomore Lloyd Granbery of James Bowie in Simms ran a 51.22 at the DeKalb Bear relays last night. It was his personal best. The JB 4x400 also had a personal best team time of 3:39. Freshman Kayla Burks won the 3200 and 1600 runs.

Go get 'em next week at district, Pirates!