Cody hawkins c sophomore

Trent shelton 2b sophomore

Zach bassaham as sophomore

Bubba jones 3b senior

Hunter hanson Lf junior

Chad mckinney 1b freshman

Jacob taylor dh-3b freshman

Jansen foster c senior

Pretty young team, as the same as white oak I hope they stay in the distric and we can see who's young guys are better

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our game is at Diana...Generally in the past we tend to play better at home.

Big game tonight in Diana! New Diana kinda struggling but with a win could get right back in the thick of things. How are the Tigers going to play after coming off of a huge lose to the Stangs. If they lose tonite it could be trouble looking at Harmony next!!

What you think Custer?

Big game tonight in Diana! New Diana kinda struggling but with a win could get right back in the thick of things. How are the Tigers going to play after coming off of a huge lose to the Stangs. If they lose tonite it could be trouble looking at Harmony next!!

What you think Custer?

I think we are in a definite "have to win" situation! Its puts right back into contention, and our young kids are startin to come around! Hope DF has some jetlag! Did the terry kid pitch against them?

What you think Custer?

Well I think this time tomorrow you will be looking at trouble against Harmony!

They played there worst game of the year this past Tuesday against Hughes Springs.

Coach Burgin will have his boys ready to play tonight!

It seems as though New Diana has played really, really good or really, really bad.If New Diana does not bring there A Game I see a 10 run rule all over this one, but If New Diana brings there A Game it could be close but I think Daingerfield's Speed would still win out on this one.

Well I think this time tomorrow you will be looking at trouble against Harmony!

They played there worst game of the year this past Tuesday against Hughes Springs.

Coach Burgin will have his boys ready to play tonight!

It seems as though New Diana has played really, really good or really, really bad.If New Diana does not bring there A Game I see a 10 run rule all over this one, but If New Diana brings there A Game it could be close but I think Daingerfield's Speed would still win out on this one.

Speed doesnt matter near as much!!! Ability to think and react without thinking, make contact (hit it where they aint), and make routine flyball and groundball outs! Thats what wins games, speed is gravy!!!!

Speed doesnt matter near as much!!! Ability to think and react without thinking, make contact (hit it where they aint), and make routine flyball and groundball outs! Thats what wins games, speed is gravy!!!!

After we leave you Eagles in the dust tonight you may be changing your feelings about speed! Speed matters greatly you will figure it out about 9PM tonight!

Speed doesnt matter near as much!!! Ability to think and react without thinking, make contact (hit it where they aint), and make routine flyball and groundball outs! Thats what wins games, speed is gravy!!

After we leave you Eagles in the dust tonight you may be changing your feelings about speed! Speed matters greatly you will figure it out about 9PM tonight!

Mamma always told me "speed kills"....especially when u don't have it on the mound!

]

I hate to admit it but I was dead wrong! You guys hit slow pitching very well and we gave you plenty of it tonight!

Congratulations on the win!

Hopeful we can get it together and "Salvage The Season"

Did the research and assuming HS beats DF, HS and CH won't play until the regional finals, if they were to play at all. But HS would have go through Elkhart and Crockett first. CH would have to go through New Waverly and Harleton.

Way too early for this prediction...