Daingerfield 6-4

New Diana 5-5

Ore City 4-7

Union Grove 0-10

Hughes Springs plays Daingerfield in H.S. at 6 on Friday

Harmony plays White Oak in Harmony at 2 on Friday

New Diana plays Union Grove not sure where, but think it is on Friday

Ore City BYE

The last regular season games for District 19AA will be played this coming Monday on April 25

Daingerfield plays New Diana in Daingerfield at 6

White Oak plays Ore City

Harmony plays Union Grove

Hughes springs has a BYE

End of the Regular Season for District 19AA

My Predictions

1. Hughes Springs 10-2

2. Harmony 8-4 (Wins there final 2 games of the season)

3. White Oak 7-5 (Loses to Harmony & Beats Ore City)

3. Daingerfield 7-5 (Loses to H.S. & Beats New Diana at Home)

4. New Diana 6-6 (Beats Union Grove & Loses to Daingerfield in Daingerfield)

White Oak & Daingerfield would then have a 1 game playoff to see who would represent District 19AA as the 3rd Seed!

Mother Nature may have a say on whether any of these games are played today or not.

I have a question if the games are rained out today.

Will they be pushed back to Thursday or Friday since TAKS Test are going on this week?

So if I understand things correctly New Diana is out of the race for 3rd place even if they beat Daingerfield Friday night because White Oak beat New Diana twice in the regular season District Schedule.

If Daingerfield does beat New Diana on Friday night Daingerfield and White Oak will play 1 game to decide who will represent the District for the 3rd place spot. I would think they would most likely play Saturday since Bi-District play starts the next week.

Hughes Springs wins the District and Harmony takes 2nd Place in District 19AA

The way I have had it explained to me is if New Diana beats Daingerfield then White Oak will go as the 3rd seed because White Oak beat New Diana twice in the regular season District play. They would both be 7-5 but W.O. would have the edge because of being

2-0 against New Diana in District play.

If Daingerfield beats New Diana on Friday night there will be a 1 game playoff between Daingerfield and White Oak on Saturday for the 3rd Place Spot. I have been told it will be in Hallsville at 1.

If New Diana beats Daingerfield then White Oak will represent District 19AA as the 3rd Seed without having to have a Playoff game.

The way I have had it explained to me is if New Diana beats Daingerfield then White Oak will go as the 3rd seed because White Oak beat New Diana twice in the regular season District play. They would both be 7-5 but W.O. would have the edge because of being

2-0 against New Diana in District play.

If Daingerfield beats New Diana on Friday night there will be a 1 game playoff between Daingerfield and White Oak on Saturday for the 3rd Place Spot. I have been told it will be in Hallsville at 1.

If New Diana beats Daingerfield then White Oak will represent District 19AA as the 3rd Seed without having to have a Playoff game.

that all sounds good to me...I am amazed how close many of the district races turned out to be

I know White Oak lost quite a few from last year, but really do not know how many upper classman they have and exactly how young they are.

Someone else will have to elaborate on the White Oak team.

White Oak has 2 seniors this year and they start up to 3 freshman and 3 sophomores. They are young and suffered through an illegal player at the beginning of the season but if they play there capability of baseball they should be fine