20 - 2A District Starts Friday

DAWG17

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.Harleton

2.Tatum

3. Jefferson (that is if the hard throwing kid that transfered from Harleton to Jefferson last year Graduated) I thought he was a Senior

He's a senior this year, and playing, but still recovering from off season shoulder surgery. Don't look for them to make the playoffs.

Thought the Bulldogs would give you guys a run for a playoff berth, along with Harleton & E.F.

Tatums gotta cut down on the mental mistakes. Five errors in first that led to giving up 5 runs.. Hopefully the youth will wear off as the youngsters get a better feel.

Early showdown today between perenial power Harleton & Jefferson for 1st place, with Elysian Fields waiting in the wings.

Yeah my sources say Harleton is sound, nothing over-powering. I for-see them in the 1spot with EF and Jefferson following through the first round. Tatum could get back in the race with some help and sound defense. The rest looked to be out and need to get in the weight room for next year's athletic calendar.

Yeah my sources say Harleton is sound, nothing over-powering. I for-see them in the 1spot with EF and Jefferson following through the first round. Tatum could get back in the race with some help and sound defense. The rest looked to be out and need to get in the weight room for next year's athletic calendar.

Pretty sound for a team that graduated 7 starters.

I think Harleton takes Jefferson... Still think they are a notch above everyone else in district..

Tatum welcomes Waskom and hoping to get first win of district...

Let me hit yall with some knowledge we are fixing to be 1-2 because TATUM is not fundamentaly sound and WASKOM pitching is to much for the TATUM BATS

prediction 8-1 WASKOM