Harleton vs. Tatum

Joaquin vs. Waskom

Ef vs. Jefferson

Then the final games of the season are

EF vs. Harleton

Tatum vs. Joaquin

Jefferson vs. Waskom

Could be an interesting finish

Correct me if I'm wrong stinks, but doesn't that lock up a playoff spot for our boys?

I am not sure really, more than likely it does., but hypothetically I think there is still a chance to not make it..

Harleton is 8-0, They have clinched the District Championship.

Joaquin is 5-4.. At this point, the worst they could finish would be 5-5, best would be 6-4.

Elysian Fields is 4-4. The Worst they could finish would be 4-6, best would be 6-4.

Jefferson & Tatum are both 3-5. Worst they could finish would be 3-7, best would be 5-5.

So Hypothetically, If Tatum was to Win Out Beating Harleton tonight, and Joaquin Next week, that would put them at 5-5 and tied with Joaquin with the series split one game apiece.

Jefferson is the same way. If they beat Elysian Fields tonight, and then Harleton Next week, that would also put them 5-5 and tied with Joaquin with the series split.

So if Elysian Fields Wins Tonight, and Harleton beats Tatum tonight, then Joaquin is guaranteed a playoff spot..

If that happens, then next weeks game will determine 2nd & 3rd Place between Joaquin & Elysian Fields.

If Joaquin beats tatum, then they are 2nd spot whether Elysian fields wins or not because of the head to head matchup.

If Joaquin loses to Tatum, & Elysian Fields wins, then they will be 2nd spot.

If Joaquin & Elysian fields both lose, then Joaquin still gets 2nd spot.

If Jefferson beats Elysian fields tonight, they will HAVE to beat harleton, and have Elysian fields lose, or im not sure about their head to heads..

Bottom Line is.. Joaquin is most likely in, and just needs to take care of business next week to get 2nd spot.

Ha, well this took a major turn. Correct me if I am wrong on this??

So Now.. Tatum has to Beat Joaquin to get In at 2nd spot?... by more than 5 I think?...or if Tatum Loses, they Need Elysian Fields & Jefferson to both lose for 3rd place spot.

Joaquin Wins, they are 2nd Place.. Joaquin Loses & They Will Need a Jefferson Loss to stay in If Elysian Fields Wins?. .. because Joaquin & Elysian fields would both be 5-5 for 3rd Place Spot?.

If Tatum Beats Joaquin, & Jefferson beats harleton, then I think it would be Tatum & Jefferson in?