Did they run the Bill Secord Relays

sackem

I'd look for results tomorrow in the LNJ. I know Coach Edwards had several girls she's taking to the Texas Relays this weekend, so SH only had 7 girls running, and no relays. Tatum boys were in a similar boat. Daingerfield looked strong, as did Prosper. I'll post results if I find them, and will keep checking LNJ and Milesplit.com.

Wow...really? Tell that to the freshman who comes in 5th or 6th, but busts his tail for 3 hrs a day. Tell that to the kid that is happy to simply compete and gets as much joy from placing, getting a few team points, and setting a new PR. Or how bout the kid who needs a 5th place finish to get 2 more points just so they can letter? Go try to convince them that 4-5-6 don't matter.

What is the Criteria for the Texas Relays? Can anyone go or is it an invite? I noticed some of our school went but we didn't know until results were posted.

Can you go unattached?

Wow...really? Tell that to the freshman who comes in 5th or 6th, but busts his tail for 3 hrs a day. Tell that to the kid that is happy to simply compete and gets as much joy from placing, getting a few team points, and setting a new PR. Or how bout the kid who needs a 5th place finish to get 2 more points just so they can letter? Go try to convince them that 4-5-6 don't matter.

4,5,6th arent too important anyways

These are the points that matter the most if your are "TEAM" oriented.

What is the Criteria for the Texas Relays? Can anyone go or is it an invite? I noticed some of our school went but we didn't know until results were posted.

Can you go unattached?

You go online and register your best times. They usually take unlimited # of relays but limit other entries to top 18 in individual running and field events. If you have a kid or group of kids trying to compete on the next level, its great exposure for them to run there.

Thanks, Next year we will attempt to qualify!

These are the points that matter the most if your are "TEAM" oriented.

You go online and register your best times. They usually take unlimited # of relays but limit other entries to top 18 in individual running and field events. If you have a kid or group of kids trying to compete on the next level, its great exposure for them to run there.