Kilgore vs Boerne Champion State 4a Championship

tiger19

State Champion  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

• Kilgore
    • Boerne Champion

I think Kilgore fans should have a pretty good showing Sat afternoon. That Thurs afternoon game is hard to make unless your kid is actually playing!! I expect alot more RED and BLACK in the stands to help root them on. Looks to be another excellent match lined up. Good luck Dogs! Get some rest today guys.

5a boys Southlake Carroll vs Round Rock Mcneil. Southlake Carroll is undefeated this year and just knocked out the defending state champion, Houston Jesuit.

5a girls McKinney Boyd (that knocked Longview woman out of playoffs) vs Colleyville Heritage

3 out of 4 teams Dallas teams.

Fox Sports Southwest does show the games online. Including the 4a boys game vs Kilgore at 1pm tomorrow

Yep Buff u are correct. Dallas Jesuit won state last year in a very spirited game. Houston Jesuit tried their best yesterday but Southlake Carroll was just too much for them. SLC did give them every opportunity to equalize. Many fouls around the box, a few corners, cards, even the ref had to leave the game with cramps (that was a first for me) but they were able to hang in a get the win

Great game by both teams! Unfortunately Boerne was just a little too much for Kilgore. The Bulldogs have definately represented East Texas well!! They are the only 4a east Texas team to make it to a state final. Best thing going for Kilgore is almost everyone is coming back next year.

Boerne Champion Chargers 2

Kilgore Bulldogs 1

final

Great game by both teams! Unfortunately Boerne was just a little too much for Kilgore. The Bulldogs have definately represented East Texas well!! They are the only 4a east Texas team to make it to a state final. Best thing going for Kilgore is almost everyone is coming back next year.

Boerne Champion Chargers 2

Kilgore Bulldogs 1

final

Great effort by Kilgore at the end, Thought we had a nail-biter!

22 had a shot just miss upper 90, put in the PK moments later.

The first PK needed more pace, keeper guessed right. He also made one heck of a stop on the direct kick from 20 yards out, excellent shot through the wall hole!

Hard to console the loss, but looking back I hope they will realize how special their year was.

Look out next year, I fully expect to see them back on the pitch in the finals again.