Sophomore throws no hitter tonight!

Soph. Gunner Baker throws a no hitter for Carlisle, makes a great play in the field, and hits a ball to the fence, and they take game one 2-0. Congrats to that young man and the Indians! I'm sure its gonna be a good series. That makes him 13-1 on the season with an ERA under 1. Awesome job!

Soph. Gunner Baker throws a no hitter for Carlisle, makes a great play in the field, and hits a ball to the fence, and they take game one 2-0. Congrats to that young man and the Indians! I'm sure its gonna be a good series. That makes him 13-1 on the season with an ERA under 1. Awesome job!

Great job Gunner and the Indians...way to take game 1 !!!!

Gunner struck out 14 with no walks, no hits, no errors allowed and faced just 3 batters over the minimum in 7 innings. It was a tremendous performance.

How can you have no walks, no hits, and no errors and face 3 extra batters?

How can you have no walks, no hits, and no errors and face 3 extra batters?

The boxscore was wrong. There were 3 errors by Carlisle's defense. He also hit another batter. But still, 14Ks, 0 hits and 0 walks is a big deal. 2-out walk, SB and RBI 1B counted for 1 run. 1B, 2B and Sac fly scored other. Good game all around.

Could be HBP and dropped 3rd strikes where the runners reach. Saw this kid play last year during the playoffs as a freshman and if he stays healthy he is going to be a good one. Swings it very well at the plate and does a good job on the mound. Good luck to him and his team.

Could be HBP and dropped 3rd strikes where the runners reach. Saw this kid play last year during the playoffs as a freshman and if he stays healthy he is going to be a good one. Swings it very well at the plate and does a good job on the mound. Good luck to him and his team.

Dropped 3rd strike is an error by catcher. But I got my answer! Thx

Well the record is wrong he also lost to WR 13-2 is awesome he is going to be a beast for two more years

My mistake then I got the two games mixed up then..in one game he left when it was tied and one he got the loss. I guess the loss came to West Rusk and the no decision came from Joaquin in the Carlisle Tournament

Yes, watched the young man throw last night and he is really good. I thought he was a Sr, at 1st glance. Was even more impressed when I found out he was only a Soph. Maud was able to move runners into scoring position several times early, but he took care of that once they got there.

Good luck Cards on Saturday.