Pewitt Athletics

GrandpaBull

Where is the Pewitt athletic program heading? Do they continue to be a top notch program or have they slipped? Are they still the disciplined, hard nose program they were once prided to be? Will they compete for another long run this next year?

Where is the Pewitt athletic program heading? Do they continue to be a top notch program or have they slipped? Are they still the disciplined, hard nose program they were once prided to be? Will they compete for another long run this next year?

Well, why dont you tell us what you think.

What do you think??? You must have a opinion you want us to hear...

Personally, I'm not mad at any of the coaches. I don't really even know any of them. I'm a supporter of the Brahmas and had heard from a friend in Queen City, maybe not a reliable source, that there were some discipline problems within the program...lack of work ethic! I have not seen this with my own eyes...maybe just rumors. I too believe they have the talent to be playing in December next year, but also know how a lack of discipline and work ethic within a system can destroy it!! The Brahmas are respected for being a hard nose, play to death, well disciplined, hard working team that will out play you till the end. I personally hope that's NOT the case, but thought I would throw it out there for some that might have a closer connection to the program.

Personally, I'm not mad at any of the coaches. I don't really even know any of them. I'm a supporter of the Brahmas and had heard from a friend in Queen City, maybe not a reliable source, that there were some discipline problems within the program...lack of work ethic! I have not seen this with my own eyes...maybe just rumors. I too believe they have the talent to be playing in December next year, but also know how a lack of discipline and work ethic within a system can destroy it!! The Brahmas are respected for being a hard nose, play to death, well disciplined, hard working team that will out play you till the end. I personally hope that's NOT the case, but thought I would throw it out there for some that might have a closer connection to the program.

So what your trying to say is you heard from someone outside of Pewitt that next years group lacks disipline??? And the coaches which you say you dont know are not requiring the same work ethic??? Or is your friend taking a shot at the AD??? I heard from someone the other day that said the world was fixing to end did you here that?? I know that guy feels like a dummy and so will your friend and you when Pewitt is playing in December...lol

i sure wish my school had the same football problems that PP has. How many district championships/playoff appearances in the last 10yrs? If i'm not mistaken they played in the state semifinal game this year didnt they?

Missed playoffs once in last 10 years, 3 times in the last 20 years (1 State Championship - 1998, 2 - State Runner-up - 1993, 2005, 2 - State Semi-Finalist- 1992, 2010).

Missed playoffs once in last 10 years, 3 times in the last 20 years (1 State Championship - 1998, 2 - State Runner-up - 1993, 2005, 2 - State Semi-Finalist- 1992, 2010).

You know what the one thing all of those years have in common? Kumrow

Go blow smoke up some other tail pipe Grand daddy. You have an axe to grind and you are hiding like a coward. Come out and tell us what it is that makes you think the boys are so different.

I thought he asked about the athletic program not just football or is that the whole athletic program just sayin

I misread your post clearly you're not talking about Football or the kids??? My apology Grampabull.... :wacko: