What team do you love to beat?

WETSU

Any team, my team has been so bad over the years that any victory is a good victory. Teams that I like to see get beat are anyone from the Old SWC, Big XII, SEC, and The Ohio State. The rest of the teams I could really care less about. If it's the Red River shootout I pull for the team that has the worst ranking or record at the time. I hate them all equally.

As a Texas fan i love to beat OU.

Otherwise i love to watch LSU lose at anything. They have the dumbest fans ever.

Dang! I can't believe that I (almost!) agree with a Texas fan! A couple of little substitutions and we have identical posts:

As a Sooner fan I love to beat Texas.

Otherwise i love to watch LSU lose at anything. They have the rudest fans ever.

I have a theory about what constitutes a really good rivalry: Your rival has to be able to (and accomplish same) occasionally rise up and smack you in the face on a fairly regular basis. Which is why as a Sooner fan I much prefer whupping up on the Horns than on little brother Okie State. The wins are that much sweeter if you aren't sure that you are gonna win. While our rivalry with Okie State is one-sided, it is still an intra-state imbroglio, and as such, anything can happen.

But ask almost any Sooner fan, the answer will be the same: Enjoy the State Fair, while all around you the Eyes of Texas are weeping... :D

There is nothing quite like leaving the Cotton Bowl after winning and walking past 50,000+ OU fans.

No other rivalry can give you that, its so amazing that everyone shows up knowing their team can and will win but by the end of the game half of the stadium will have had a terrible afternoon.

While I am an Aggie and love the re-emergence of our bitter rivalry with Texas, I still love to see us beat Tech in everything before Texas...just something about those fans. Especially the "battery throwing" incident in Lubbock in which I was in attendance and almost arrested.

1. Tech

2. Texas

3. Baylor

4. Any SEC team

Side note: I agree with htown, I love seeing Ohio State lose at every sport.

In Conference

1. OU-nothing else like it

2. Tech-just something about them rubs me the wrong way

3.A&M-Its all fun and games until someone calls me a t-sip, then they jump right to the front of this list

Out of Conference

1. USC

2. Ohio State

3. SEC

Well my all-time no.1 would have to be Tebow's gators

no. 2 is USC

no. 3 is Notre Dame

no. 4 is Boise State

I only like to see Texas lose to us, otherwise I respect the program. I could care less about UT and OU's little brothers' success.

As for our conference teams, I enjoy watching Texas and Tech lose at everything. I also enjoy beating them, then Baylor when the Ags are playing.

On a side note, is the Texas/OU rivalry more of a football rivalry or an overall sports one? I would consider the A&M/Texas rivalry more of an overall one. There is not a Texas fan in the world who doesn't totally cringe when the burnt orange loses to the maroon in any given sport.

Yes texas tech fans are pretty terrible. I can deal with all the traditions of aggieland and The burnt orange of UT because I respect those schools but Tech is just SFA relocated so when you lose to them it just ruins my week.

Yes texas tech fans are pretty terrible. I can deal with all the traditions of aggieland and The burnt orange of UT because I respect those schools but Tech is just SFA relocated so when you lose to them it just ruins my week.

Current Baylor football streaks vs.:

A&M - 2 losses

UT - 1 win

Tech - 15 losses

I guess your attitude is understandable. That's an awful lot of ruined weeks.

Yes they did but when building confidence in a program of futility then you have to start somewhere. I think briles has done a wonderful making Baylor a more competative program and compared to where we were when the previous coach was there we are light years better. We never used to get guys like Kendall Wright RG3 plus all the first round linemen that have come through the program of late; it can only help recruiting. Im hoping we do not go in reverse this year but who is to say. We will be fine when RG3 leaves Briles has a history of Getting good qb's for his program.

Just wait til RGIII is gone.....YIKES!!!!

But atleast we know we will still beat A&M at Basketball. Sweep!